Brothers Die In Similar Accident On Same Road

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Brothers killed in separate motorcycle wrecks on same night, on same road

It's a freakish double tragedy for one Pennsylvania family.

Two brothers were killed in separate motorcycle accidents on the same stretch of road within just two hours of each other. One was headed to the scene of his brother's accident.

Steven Kerr was killed when his motorcycle crashed into a speed limit sign. Less than two hours later, and only about 100 yards away, his younger brother was fatally injured when his motorcycle crashed into the rear of a stopped vehicle. Police say he was speeding as he headed for the scene of his brother's accident.
http://www.wbir.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=36696

Boy... talk about a freaky incident... 100 yards apart... 2 hours apart. :eek:

It is very rare happen. My wife's bother in law lost his brother and sister. First his sister killed auto accident then three years later his brother killed auto accident in same spot road. It pretty strange happen. I have several hear from other people talk about family members killed same spot road with different dates.

That is a very strange story. That must be very hard on their parents to have double grief of losing their sons on the same day/night. Keep their family in your prayers. :angel:

What a tragedy for these parent's to have lost both their sons in terrible accidents. Especially when one of them was on his way to his brother's accident. One never knows what is going to happen when you step out your door. I pray these parent's have found comfort with God and knowing their sons are in a much happier place.

Shudder oh boy I am sure it is not easy on the family and hope they will recover their lost. I am sure they will remmy for who they are and for the reason being on earth with the family.

Back