Brokeback Mountain

I think that movie was great...

The sad thing... I cried at the end of it.

The good thing about that movie was it really portrayed what it feels like to be confused about a lot of things...

It was just awesome overall!

Yes, it was a good movie. I hate a sad ending (a farm tractor accident). It was a true story.

Base on a true story? I owned that movie too, but didn't know that it was a true story.

i watch that movie also

but this movie really good and some sad so i watch on HBO sometimes but i would love to buy dvd one days

Seen it before and it was real awesome mostly of it! Loved the background somewhere in Canada/USA. It is impossible for that guy to jump on his back too rush for the very first time cos he would have back out and scream out "owwww oh my anal is too painful!" Got it from my gay friends knew about it cos I asked him what he thought of that movie he said great movie but sex scene is impossible!

I have watched the first several minutes of that movie, but had fallen asleep through the film. Maybe I am not into romance-like films.

Seen it before and it was real awesome mostly of it! Loved the background somewhere in Canada/USA. It is impossible for that guy to jump on his back too rush for the very first time cos he would have back out and scream out "owwww oh my anal is too painful!" Got it from my gay friends knew about it cos I asked him what he thought of that movie he said great movie but sex scene is impossible!

It's not impossible. Been there, done that.

Besides, it is JUST a movie!

The reason is that possible when someone put in it too fast or too rush whatever he suppose to scream out! If it were me i would have scream for sure! Should be doing slowly pace than full speedo pace. Im not talking about health issue and im talking about specific the sex scene is just impossible thats it.

I went to see Brokeback at the theater with a friend. My hubby wouldn't go!! LOL I thought it was a beautiful love story and I wasn't offended by it at all. I don't understant what people's problem was about it. If you don't like it do't go see it!! Seems simple enough for me.

Yep, that movie is good. I saw it not too long ago. :)

I have a DVD of that movie. Loved it. One let fear get in the way of having a relationship cuz he remembers as a child where his father show him and his brother, a man beat up and dead in a ditch cuz he lived with a man. A new form of Gay Bashing. :( Sad but true. :(

Nan

I seen that movie. Its good but I wish it wouldn't be too long movie. I hate long movies. :(

Love that movie... first time watched it I cried!

My fav. scence although I feel sorry for his wife, is when they finally saw each other after many years and kissed.

Back