brokeback mountain

G-d's Rules

I'm Jewish, I follow the Old Testament and I want to point out that doesnt it say within the Old and New to love thy neighbor? Listing it even as one of the first 10. I dont see it saying anything within those first 10 listed about hating anyone, in fact it says it a few times, and it does say somehting in there about thy shall not lay with your own kind, but its way buried in, and its mentioned that one time or twice.... along with not eating shellfish or pork.

So what makes Homosexuality anymore wrong then the bacon you eat every morning Heath?

Nothing.

There shouldnt be hate for anyone, for breaking that alone is already doing a sin.

-Maddy
:)

Christians are good at picking and choosing things out of the Bible that support their own hateful, narrow-minded opinions. If I'm going to hell for being gay, then Heath and the others will be right beside me for being fat (gluttony), eating seafood (shellfish), having sex before marriage (fornication), having sex with your wife while she has her period (self-explanatory). Not to mention the fact that it is God alone who judges, not man.

BTW Christianity is a SUBSCRIPTION service, and I canceled my subscription a few years ago. I don't need the issues.

HoHGuyOhio said:
having sex with your wife while she has her period (self-explanatory).

Ewwww...imagine the mess in bed....*shudders* Even bleach wouldn't get the blood out of the sheets! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

The*Empress said:
Scientists said 40,000 people get HIV every year and 1 million people are
walking around and not know it.

I don't want sex if you guys are so openminded... And I don't want to
take pills everyday for rest of my
life to stay alive.

And I have seen people dying of AIDS
and I don't want that to happen to me,
Having skin falling off your bones.

Sorry Mods, you can banned me or remove this, it is the truth, cause I went to my sister's job at the Naval Base Hospital in Maryland, that where she met Magic Johnson one time. Many patients there are men. :topic:

Who said that skin will fall off your bones if u have hiv or AIDS? this is completely untrue! my dad have full blown AIDS and his skins didnt fall? where you get the story is wrong. look up in google- aids and see that skins doesnt fall off the bones! i have been there from beginning to the end of his disease so i know what its like being around someone who have hiv at first then full blown AIDS. how he got it by transmission of tainted blood. He died from the disease in 1987. May he rest in peace! sighs.

anyway back to the topic of the movie- Brokeback mountain.. it is so good movie- i cried at the end of the movie.. :tears:

SmileyGin said:
Who said that skin will fall off your bones if u have hiv or AIDS? this is completely untrue! my dad have full blown AIDS and his skins didnt fall? where you get the story is wrong. look up in google- aids and see that skins doesnt fall off the bones! i have been there from beginning to the end

I agree. I had a friend who died from AIDS a couple of years ago, and I know for a fact that skin ain't gonna fall off. And yes, it was full blown AIDS. He was doing well for 20+ years and then his lover got very sick and my friend had to take care of him and everything and did not take the time to look out for his own health and his health detoriated and after his lover died he suddenly got worse and worse and worse and he died a year ago.

RIP Gary Wells. :(

LuciaDisturbed said:
I agree. I had a friend who died from AIDS a couple of years ago, and I know for a fact that skin ain't gonna fall off. And yes, it was full blown AIDS. He was doing well for 20+ years and then his lover got very sick and my friend had to take care of him and everything and did not take the time to look out for his own health and his health detoriated and after his lover died he suddenly got worse and worse and worse and he died a year ago.

RIP Gary Wells. :(

i am glad to know that someone know this is not true about skins falling off? jeez.. anyway i am sorry about your friend.. :( May he rest in peace and is happy with his lover in heaven.. :)

SmileyGin said:
i am glad to know that someone know this is not true about skins falling off? jeez.. anyway i am sorry about your friend.. :( May he rest in peace and is happy with his lover in heaven.. :)

Thanks.

Watch the movie based on a true story and you will see what happens with AIDS peeling off her back. Angelia Jolie plays in the movie and she knows alots about HIV / AIDS or she would not have made that movie and yes it is closed captioned on VHS or has subtitles on DVD :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123865/

Heath said:
Watch the movie based on a true story and you will see what happens with AIDS peeling off her back. Angelia Jolie plays in the movie and she knows alots about HIV / AIDS or she would not have made that movie and yes it is closed captioned on VHS or has subtitles on DVD :

It's HOLLYWOOD.

Hollywood will make up stuff in movie...just cause you saw it in a movie doesn't mean it's true. Or don't you know the meaning of FICTION?

:sure:

If you really want to prove it, then please cite a RELIABLE source, like an research article, medical article, or something. Not some stupid movie. Movies are never reliable sources.

LuciaDisturbed said:
It's HOLLYWOOD.

Hollywood will make up stuff in movie...just cause you saw it in a movie doesn't mean it's true. Or don't you know the meaning of FICTION?

It is based on a true story. :ugh:

Heath said:

FYI...Angelina Jolie did NOT make the movie. She just ACTED in it.

LuciaDisturbed said:
FYI...Angelina Jolie did NOT make the movie. She just ACTED in it.

You know what I meant ..... It actually is a good movie.

Back