Heath Ledger found dead in New York at age 28
Heath Ledger found dead in New York at age 28 - USATODAY.com

Heath Ledger Found Dead
Heath Ledger Found Dead - Heath Ledger : People.com

Heath Ledger
Heath Ledger Biography : People.com

Actor Heath Ledger dies at 28
Actor Heath Ledger dies at 28 - CNN.com

i will updates more news about actor heath ledge's include bbc,sun and lots of mores

Hopefully AD doesn't crash with all the reposting and merging threads :giggle:

Sorry guys had to say it.

I don't think it won't unless there is too many members talking about the 'breaking news'! :eek3:

Sorry Banjo, i did not know that you had posted what you did, when i posted what i did.

But Bear moved yours to mine in the Closet as i just post in the Closet only. and i does not help much to only have a dial up and only have a 200 Mhz computer, so it's not fun when i need to post fast. i can be way off on most posting of things.

Mod Note: Thread moved to the appropriate forum. Sorry everyone I didnt notice when I moved it that it went to the closet instead of here.

Heath Ledger found dead in New York
Heath Ledger found dead in New York - People - Entertainment - theage.com.au

Heath Ledger found dead in New York at age 28
Heath Ledger found dead in New York at age 28 - USATODAY.com

Heath Ledger Found Dead
Heath Ledger Found Dead - Heath Ledger : People.com

Heath Ledger
Heath Ledger Biography : People.com

Actor Heath Ledger dies at 28
Actor Heath Ledger dies at 28 - CNN.com

i will updates more news about actor heath ledge's include bbc,sun and lots of mores

Like authenitc said, we got it -- Banjo already notified us first, and there is no need for multiple links.

This has surprised me greatly when I saw the news on the internet...wow, so young and I can't believe that he left his 2 year old daughter behind.

He's a good actor and I liked his movies...May he rest in peace.

TMZ.com is saying it was pneumonia. Just to show you why the cops should keep their fat mouths shut.

TMZ.com is saying it was pneumonia. Just to show you why the cops should keep their fat mouths shut.

The investigation is still ongoing. We will not know for sure what happened until they find out. Even then we might not get the whole truth.

That might explain if the sleeping pills helped him to sleep but the pneumonia was hard to cope?

That might explain if the sleeping pills helped him to sleep but the pneumonia was hard to cope?

Pneumonia can kill you if it's bad enough. I had a mild case of it in the past and I can tell you that it's a nasty one to suffer through.

The investigation is still ongoing. We will not know for sure what happened until they find out. Even then we might not get the whole truth.

Yes, exactly. That's why I said the cops should keep their mouths shut until the investigation is over. It's astonishing that someone on the force is stupid enough to disclose the details to the public. It's against the policy in many cities to discuss any ongoing cases.

Back