Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

I just found out only a minute ago, I was like WTF!? It is our australian actor! He is too young to die. What happened to him?

They are saying it's possible that it was drug-related as they found pills in his bed. Maybe it was a bad combination of prescribed drugs, or illegal drugs... or suicide. We'll probably find out more soon as they are done with the autopsy.

I'm not sure, but I think he was still filming a movie with Terry Gilliam, or he could just had finished it as he was in NYC when he died. He probably will be remembered forever as the Joker in the upcoming Batman movie.

They are saying it's possible that it was drug-related as they found pills in his bed. Maybe it was a bad combination of prescribed drugs, or illegal drugs... or suicide. We'll probably find out more soon as they are done with the autopsy.

I'm not sure, but I think he was still filming a movie with Terry Gilliam, or he could just had finished it as he was in NYC when he died. He probably will be remembered forever as the Joker in the upcoming Batman movie.

Damn! that's definitely shocking news, and it was not in the morning newspaper this morning, so guess the news just sprang only few minutes ago.

R.I.P Heath Ledgar. We, Australians, will not forget you and you will be remembered.

Yes, I was very shocked to hear about his news, this is so sad hes such a great actor and so young :( ...

Oh my GOD - Im completely stunned!!!

What will become of his very young daughter?!!!!!!!!

RIP Heath! He was brilliant in BrokeBack Mountain.

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartmen
t.

(New York City) Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment, and police said drugs may have been a factor. The Australian-born actor was 28. Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the residence in the tony SoHo neighborhood, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said. A housekeeper who went to let him know the massage therapist had arrived found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday. 01/22/2008

:repost: please be careful what you post...check the thread before you post a new thread. :thumb:

I am sure mod can merge the threads.

RIP Health! You'll be missed! :(

Oh No!! Jeez! he was one of my favorites. that unbelievable :(:(

Update: Fan websites caused to crash since the news broke

Websites crash as Ledger news breaks

Heath Ledger fan sites have crashed amid news the Australian-born actor was found dead in his New York apartment.

Social networking groups dedicated to the star's life have also sprung up, with already thousands of fans joining others online to mourn.

Fans sites heathledger.com, heathledger.net and heathbaby.com have been inaccessible since the news broke.

ninemsn readers have also been expressing their sadness.

"I am still in shock, what a terrible waste of life," said Lolo from Sydney.

"He was a brilliant actor.

"May he rest in peace."

Another reader wrote: "Sending love and light to Heath's family and friends."

"Don't cry because he is gone, smile because he was here."

Hundreds of mourners have begun gathering on Facebook, joining groups called 'RIP Heath Ledger'.

"I need grief counselling ...," a fan wrote on one group.

"And I thought I would grow old following his movies," said another.

"Poor Matilda. She'll never get to know how wonderful her daddy was," another member wrote.

"I hope that there is some home movies for her to watch. "RIP dear sweet knight!"

The 28-year-old leaves behind two-year-old daughter Matilda from his relationship with former Dawson's Creek star Michelle Williams.

Yeah, why would he commit a suicide? I would like to know what's going on later on.

SARA1981 NO MILLION LINKS PLEASE!!!!

Why is this in "The Closet" section?

It should be under the Entertainment Section.

Back