Britney Spears Reportedly Had A Tummy Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Britney Spears Reportedly Had A Tummy Tuck

September 20, 2006 6:42 a.m. EST

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - Hard work does pay off but Britney Spears wants to do it the easy way and make it look real.

It has been reported that the pop princess had a tummy tuck after giving birth to her second child, Sutton Pierce, last week.

A tummy tuck involves reshaping and firming the abdomen. In the surgical process, excess skin and fat is removed from the lower and middle abdomen in order to tighten the abdominal wall.

According to NW magazine, the pop princess was dying to have her old, fab body back and requested the delicate, cosmetic surgery be scheduled after giving birth because taking some time off to work with a personal trainer and exercise would just take too long - and not to mention be more painful.

The young starlet was recently spotted at the Liberace Penthouse Emmy suite in California grabbing some high-end treats for herself. As always, she was bombarded by overcrowding paparazzi, but once the singer made it inside safely, Britney revealed she's sick and tired of everybody making fun of her weight.

But with motivation to lose her post pregnancy weight set into high gear, Britney purchased some Angelfish Designs belly jewelry and ordered swimwear from Nicolita that she can wear for when she's trim and toned again.

britneyspears.org

She is just stupid!!! She should WAIT 6 weeks to recover then go ahead to have a tummy tuck! If I was in her shoe I'll wait 6 months to 1 year or longer than that. I wanted to get mine done but I rather wait to loose weigh first...and see how it goes from there.

the girl just had a baby of course she looks thiner, besides if she were to do she would have to wait because haveing a c-section is major sujary , I think she has to wait at least 30 days or more

jeez. what a celebrity people? they are doing some crazy stuff.

yeah but having c-section and tummy tuck same time .. it wont hurt her.. she will heal as like 6 weeks.. just like when u r giving birth and having tubal ligation same time. u will heal around same time 6 weeks. so i do understand and dont blame britney wanting a tummy tuck right after having a baby.. so she can heal faster rather wait till later then have tummy tuck then postpone not working and not making money etc.. so make sense to me.. :)

but for me.. why have tummy tuck? i guess she is embarrassed to have baby fats on her? I sitll have baby fats on my tummy and im not ahsamed of it? :D

Again, it's not any of our business to discuss a private citizen's life and the choices they make.

Again, it's not any of our business to discuss a private citizen's life and the choices they make.

good point....but they choose to revel in publicity..and its the public money thats given them their lifestyle..?
but true...we still dont own them

stitch me baby one more time:giggle:

Maybe not, but when they put it on the news its turns out to be everyone's business.

Right, Right, Right....

I understand what your trying to say though. There are some things I could care less about knowing myself. But somehow, someway it makes the news & everyone knows about this, that, the whole ball of wax about it. Whatever it maybe...No it don't make it right..But it seems that everyone needs to know what all the celebrities are doing & the paparazzi is right there to make out that story. But most celebrities don't care they make their money off of it also.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

yeah but having c-section and tummy tuck same time .. it wont hurt her.. she will heal as like 6 weeks.. just like when u r giving birth and having tubal ligation same time. u will heal around same time 6 weeks. so i do understand and dont blame britney wanting a tummy tuck right after having a baby.. so she can heal faster rather wait till later then have tummy tuck then postpone not working and not making money etc.. so make sense to me.. :)

but for me.. why have tummy tuck? i guess she is embarrassed to have baby fats on her? I sitll have baby fats on my tummy and im not ahsamed of it? :D

ok intresting point she has the cash for it any way no big deal.
the funny thing is I don't care for her all that much.

Right, Right, Right....

I understand what your trying to say though. There are some things I could care less about knowing myself. But somehow, someway it makes the news & everyone knows about this, that, the whole ball of wax about it. Whatever it maybe...No it don't make it right..But it seems that everyone needs to know what all the celebrities are doing & the paparazzi is right there to make out that story. But most celebrities don't care they make their money off of it also.

Sometimes when someone can't even practice what they preach, they had time to judge and rant about members choices they do make regarding their life, their pet, or the things they do in their lives, but comes in here and rant at you guys for doing the same thing....hmm...

Right, Right, Right....

It is wrong to publish personal details. Period.

Most celebrities does care, but they don't fight it because it's expensive and time-consuming. Still, I imagine it does bother a lot of people when their personal details are published in a national paper. There are a few who has...

3 names come to mind who has sued some news firms in the past, Jennifer Anniston, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Tom Cruise. I'm sure there's more.

The newspaper is supposed to report the news around the world, and I don't believe the lives of the celebrities are what I consider newsworthy.

Sometimes when someone can't even practice what they preach, they had time to judge and rant about members choices they do make regarding their life, their pet, or the things they do in their lives, but comes in here and rant at you guys for doing the same thing....hmm...

I'm sorry, but somebody has their facts here all mixed up. I do practice what I preach. Be careful when you point your finger at somebody here when you have four fingers pointing back at you. As people should be aware, I don't often make a direct attack toward a member, but I do make my opinion with a strong voice, I won't deny that. But it is often toward certain types of people, not the people themselves. Constructive criticism is what I often resort to, and sometimes it can seem quite strong and somewhat personal but I don't mean to offend people with it. It's a way of expressing my opinions and yes, I do make them sharp-edged on several occasions but I'll only be holding myself back and weakening the point if I sugarcoat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back