Britney Spears marries in California

Nancy

Reaction score
Britney Spears marries in California

Updated: 3:43 p.m. ET Sept. 19, 2004LOS ANGELES - Oops! Pop star Britney Spears did it again and got married for the second time this year -- this time to dancer Kevin Federline in a low-key ceremony Saturday at a private home in Studio City, California, a record-label executive confirmed on Sunday.

"Yes, I can tell you the happy couple got married yesterday," David Frostman of Jive Records, a British spokesman for Spears, told Reuters in London. Frostman declined to provide further details.

Spears, 22, and Federline, 26, surprised their parents with the unexpected ceremony which took place about 7:30 p.m. at the home of a tailor who had custom-made the tuxedos for the groom and other men in the wedding, according to a report on the Web site of Star magazine (www.starmagazine.com).

To read rest of article, go to the link below:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6047174

I don't know how long this one will last, but since the guy has 2 kids from a previous girlfriend, Britney's now an "instant mama".

they are obviously making a BIG mistake...

and they even surprised their parents without making an date for the wedding...

so fucking pathetic, if u ask me. :P

Not surprised about that -- but still, I've never really liked Britney as I had a funny feeling about her -- she seems so shallow and insensitive in some ways. :dunno:

PurpleRose71 said:
Not surprised about that -- but still, I've never really liked Britney as I had a funny feeling about her -- she seems so shallow and insensitive in some ways. :dunno:
that's what I was thinking too.

I used to like Britney, cuz her music was good and her dancing too.. but, then she seems to change to the worse, It doesn't seem like her anymore. Getting Married is a lifetime and she seems not to understand what marriage really is just because you are in love that doesn't mean you have to run out and get married to every guy that she fells in love with. :crazy:

And for matter of facts that marriage won't even Last. :bye:

Cheri said:
I used to like Britney, cuz her music was good and her dancing too.. but, then she seems to change to the worse, It doesn't seem like her anymore. Getting Married is a lifetime and she seems not to understand what marriage really is just because you are in love that doesn't mean you have to run out and get married to every guy that she fells in love with. :crazy:

And for matter of facts that marriage won't even Last. :bye:
BINGO! i agree with u!!!!! tsk tsk!

I bet she didn't even live with him to experience the relationship with him before marrying him...what a mistake lol

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6065773/

The “Toxic” star and her new hubby were reportedly holed up in their hotel room for 48 hours after their wedding and gave her entourage strict orders not to disturb them. “We rang Britney once and she went ballistic,” a bodyguard told the London Sun. “She said we were only to contact them again if the world caved in.” :-o

The pop star has been quoted as saying she wanted to have four or five children and she would start trying on her wedding night.
:eek2:

When I first read about her getting marry to this guy who doesn't even have a job and it makes me wonder if he is using her for the money and also, he doesn't seem to be the type of guy who would be faithful in a lifetime marriage...

So my opinion on this so-called marriage of theirs won't last long and I sure hope that this Mrs. Britney would be a bit smarter next time.... :dizzy:

EDIT: Oh one more thing, Britney doesn't seem to be a great role model to those young girls out there, and hope their parents are holding on to them...

Last edited:
Back