Britney Spears DIVORCED!

I hate k-fed he thinks he is top sh*t, when he isn't, now he join the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) to fight John Cena on Jan 1st.
So far Cena's comeback has just been teasing about Britney and Johhny Nitro

Classic!

And K-Fed won, fuck Cena!!!! But Cena FUed K-Fed 2 times, so I bet K-Fed will be very painful while he rides on the airplane to UK and doing Big Brother in UK, ha... I am sure Brittney will kissing Cena and thanks him for FUed K-Fed 2 times last night at RAW

Britney used to be a sweet gal singing cool songs..but she changed all that with her more sexy dancing and songs that were more adult than ever..and then she has the 2 marriages.. crazy.... and the kids?? oh boy... I dont think she will ever grow up and own up to this..

As for k-fed... he a quackball... AND i did see him win vs Cena (by run-in from that uglyu Umaga and etc..) but glad as heck to see Cena nail K-fed with the FU move.....

Sources from CNN:

Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline, citing irreconcilable differences.
Britney Spears divorcing - CNN.com

LOL, so dumb ass!

Who cares about Britney Spears, Im getting sick of Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton then now Britney is becoming one of them and looking for trouble...all of them need psychological help, they didnt realize this their own big fortunate are about destroying them a bit...they have ultimate failure because lack of truly recongized this they need a real love than false love!

And K-Fed won, fuck Cena!!!! But Cena FUed K-Fed 2 times, so I bet K-Fed will be very painful while he rides on the airplane to UK and doing Big Brother in UK, ha... I am sure Brittney will kissing Cena and thanks him for FUed K-Fed 2 times last night at RAW

I liked old time WWF and WCW, The Original Road Warriors, Hulk Hogan, and others are best...K-Fed will be no question will be crashed by Original Road Warriors if Hawk are still alive!

Britney used to be a sweet gal singing cool songs..but she changed all that with her more sexy dancing and songs that were more adult than ever..and then she has the 2 marriages.. crazy.... and the kids?? oh boy... I dont think she will ever grow up and own up to this..

As for k-fed... he a quackball... AND i did see him win vs Cena (by run-in from that uglyu Umaga and etc..) but glad as heck to see Cena nail K-fed with the FU move.....

:laugh2: good one! NS i agree with you *smh* but nothing news both of them

...they didnt realize this their own big fortunate are about destroying them a bit...they have ultimate failure because lack of truly recongized this they need a real love than false love!

Good post.. and I don't think those famous people feel the real love .

I liked old time WWF and WCW, The Original Road Warriors, Hulk Hogan, and others are best...K-Fed will be no question will be crashed by Original Road Warriors if Hawk are still alive!

Yea, I gotta agree with u! I like WWF and WCW in old times best than currently... I also like ECW orginial best than ECW under to WWE... Yea def, Road Warriors will kill K-Fed!! Haha...

Good post.. and I don't think those famous people feel the real love .

Fame has gone to their heads and it seems they have lost the meaning of what love is all about. They will figure it out later on when they are older. There are some famous people that I respect and those are the ones who keep a low key about their lives. All these silly people are in their 20s so it will catch up with them eventually.

Fame has gone to their heads and it seems they have lost the meaning of what love is all about. They will figure it out later on when they are older. There are some famous people that I respect and those are the ones who keep a low key about their lives. All these silly people are in their 20s so it will catch up with them eventually.

The celebrities always look money as their god and they cannot live without being have money because money mean comfort and everything to them...I rarely see celebrities are very strong involved in charity...this is where real love lack in their life....I always adore and have great respect for Denzel Washington because he is very positive and influnece person in movie business..

I wouldn't mind marry her and have fun for probably few months and get divorce. heh

i hear britney just wanted to downsize. now's your chance to hook up with britney! i hope you have asian genes... but if you're shorter than tom cruise, then you are so gonna get her.

:giggle:
Brittney will be my future ex wife...:giggle:

Back