Britney Spears DIVORCED!

How the hell is this "breaking" news on CNN? Geesh!

is that already divcored or just doing planning to divcore? I hope so cause of kevin always goes out and have party too much where is Britney to have enjoy? nope I bet she take care of 2 kids on her own oh boy it is hard on her. Oh well!!.

Oh Yeah!!! That Slut Whore Doesn't Deserve Anyone!!! She Can Go And Stand At The Corner To Open Her Legs!!!! She Is Too Dumb, Doesn't Know What Birth Control Is!!! She Just Get Preggy Soon After Her First Kid Was Born.... Stupid Whore...

LOL, who wants Britney Spears? *shivering* Not worth watching how much she eats junk so much?!

I won the 100 dollars bet that Britney and Kevin will be divorcing in less than 3 years..!!

YAY!! :bowdown: $100!!!

I knew it would happen!!

she dont need her husband because he is so creep! He treated his ex wife and Brittany so bad same thing.

I heard it today. I'm not that surprised that they will divorce less 4 years. What a waste money that Britney spend on K-Fed a new rolex watch, harley davidson motorcycle, everything what he wants. I don't like Britney, though. Their relationship looks bad when they got in the fight, K-Fed parties, Britney cried, K-Fed treat her, etc. I know their relationship is ruined and will not together more longer.

marriage in hollywood isnt sad. i hear a sheaf of green laughter

i hear britney just wanted to downsize. now's your chance to hook up with britney! i hope you have asian genes... but if you're shorter than tom cruise, then you are so gonna get her.

:giggle:

A co-worker I work with...

100 bucks! WHOO HOO!!

Ahhh you got betting from your co-workers? lol wait and see till they for real divcore!! lol She is process planning to dicvore lol maybe change mind no dicvore yet? lol :rofl:

Back