:( Britney Spear LOST Custody two sons

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
:shock: Britney recently lost custody two sons!! Poor and Jeez too!! :( Oh well but I am sure Kevin is good daddy to two sons ! :eek:

Why are you sad about this? This woman needs help and how can she get it while taking care of her kids when she can't even take care of herself? Parenting is a huge responsibility, something that she hasn't learned yet, nor is she in any shape to provide it. I would think you'd be happy that the childrens' welfare came before anything else in her life.

Why are you sad about this? This woman needs help and how can she get it while taking care of her kids when she can't even take care of herself? Parenting is a huge responsibility, something that she hasn't learned yet, nor is she in any shape to provide it. I would think you'd be happy that the childrens' welfare came before anything else in her life.

Yeah I know what you mean but Myself Mother of two little girls so can't imagine that court take my girls away! :eek: so I am sure that she (britney) is very hurtful and learn a lesson!! :ugh: Oh well

Aww :(

All parents makes mistakes, it happens...

Thats sad about Brittany lost her kids. I dont think Kevin is good daddy because he love hard parties.

I cannot say anything against Britney Spears. I hope she will learn something from that and get herself together and her life strighten out. Then maybe the judge will give her another chance and Split the 50/50 Custody.

My question is WHY K-FED? look what happened with his ex-girlfriend Shari Jackson and she has custody of the kids.

I hope Britney learn something from this and change her life for her kids sake.

Neither of them are fit to be parents. The kids would be better off being raised by a herd of wild goats.

Neither of them are fit to be parents. The kids would be better off being raised by a herd of wild goats.

Bingo! :ugh3: at britney and K-Fed. They are both unfit parents, period.

Britney needs to get help and realize her custody loss. Let's hope she will improve herself to become a better mother to her two sons.

I have nothing, what can I do w/her. Actually she should have learned her lesson before but didn't go for it.. Not my business.. her life being asked for it..

As long Children is the most importance safetly need to meet.

Of course, Truly sorry for her being loss children custody, but next time she want come to clean and go do it fight herself until come clean first!

It is sad for her that she have to give up the boys...She gotta to learn a lesson to be a better mom in near future. Still it is not my business to know anyway!

Well, she should have waited not to have any children until she is in her 30's to mature enough and ready to start a family.

Well, THis does NOT surprise me one bit. I've been following this for a while now. And Kevin is a good father, from what Star has said. Britney has a LOT of problems, and I hope she gets them resolved soon, otherwise I strongly doubt she will ever get them back.

I cannot say anything against Britney Spears. I hope she will learn something from that and get herself together and her life strighten out. Then maybe the judge will give her another chance and Split the 50/50 Custody.

My question is WHY K-FED? look what happened with his ex-girlfriend Shari Jackson and she has custody of the kids.

I hope Britney learn something from this and change her life for her kids sake.

I'm with you, SweetOrchid. Britney needs to get her life together first work on her responsibilities, right now Britney proven to be unfit because of her party lifestyle. I think the court did the right thing, but the same time I'm not even so sure about Kevin, I have a feeling he wants the kids because of the money.

No. She has to give them up by wednesday. It's permanent unless she makes some changes.

Back