Bride Drags Newborn Baby On Wedding Dress

up-arrow-mini-icone-6211-48.png
IN RATCHET NEWS: Bride Drags Newborn Baby On Wedding Dress - Black Media Scoop

This is new. I wonder why she could not have the baby given to her parents or one of her siblings to hold the newborn baby. Or in other words, she would like to try this new way of having the baby laid on the train of her dress. That is her wish if she want to get different ways of arriving at the altar to get married.

Whether stupid or smart. every person seem to come up with astounding idea which was way out of our league or out of our world. We are all humans who can make mistakes if we are not wise to think through their ideas. What is done is done. Life goes on.

Yes that's why I shocked but the bride thought was cool. It was not and lot of people are negative comments on her picture on the wedding day. I think her idea was stupid. Please don't too far on her idea wedding... the baby was young 1 month old on her wedding dress. ehhh

maybe she couldn't get a baby sitter....:lol:....

Or she does not have any family members there to help her. There were people there and they might not be the friends of the bride and the groom. I don't know. It look like no one was not there for her and the groom. :dunno:

Or she does not have any family members there to help her. There were people there and they might not be the friends of the bride and the groom. I don't know. It look like no one was not there for her and the groom. :dunno:

I was j/k .....really feel she did this to get "attention"...then gets mad when she does get "negative attention"....

.......unreal......try that in china, you'd be seeing lots of chopsticks popping outta their pockets in the church....(if they have church at all)

I bet someone would had held the baby for her if she had asked .

Back