BrickFest

Originally posted by Katzie
Thanks for the information and your time! :cool: Unfortunately I won't be able to go. I'm just too old for parties. :laugh2:
you're never too late to join any parties... unless you want to join the "It's never too late" club?"

I will be going to Hawaii Community College (HCC)as a new student on August 22, 2005 this fall soon. I can't wait to go there. :D

It used to be so awesome, but since RIT has been crackin' down on the fun factor of parties, (example: booze and weed) BrickFest has been a dull event. :ugh:

Uhh, so you have to have booze and weed to make it fun? WTF?

On a separate note, they say this year's brickfest is the most expensive compared to the past few years. Does that translate into fun, fun, and more fun? We'll see.

It will be located at Clark's Gym with ticket prices being $25 if you pre-order and $30 at the door.

Am I going? The only thing that makes me hestitate me is the cost. Then again, it's always been that price every year.

On a separate note, they say this year's brickfest is the most expensive compared to the past few years. Does that translate into fun, fun, and more fun? We'll see.

It will be located at Clark's Gym with ticket prices being $25 if you pre-order and $30 at the door.

Am I going? The only thing that makes me hestitate me is the cost. Then again, it's always been that price every year.
Yes, but every year... it's Brickfest Party for 6 hours and Post Party for 3 hours... for $25. Now, it's ONLY Brickfest Party for 6 hours for $25. Yep, that's expensive alright!

With it being on campus, it will probably be easy for people to sneak in. ;)

The only thing that would be great if my friend does show up this weekend.

Yiffy, you're right, $25 does sound too steep. I would get more fun out of my $25 by going to Darien Lake.

Hell, I would rather use my $25 for clothes or food when I go on my long-awaited trip to California on the July 4th weekend :)

ok, im lost.. maybe its because im hearing and only new to learning asl and wanting to get involved with the deaf world, but what is this and where is it?

ok, im lost.. maybe its because im hearing and only new to learning asl and wanting to get involved with the deaf world, but what is this and where is it?

It's a weekend-long event where Galladuet and RIT get along and compete against each other in sports.

Back