Brewer Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say they were pompous old farts.

They weren't against shooting other people who disagreed with them, lol.

And a caning. I forget who was involved, lol.

caning? really? hmmmm..... The only caning incident I'm familiar with in American history is the one during witch hunt.

Pretty funny to watch CNN play this over and over. I bet I have seen it 40 times today :lol:

Pretty funny to watch CNN play this over and over. I bet I have seen it 40 times today :lol:

They're desperate. Only two months to go and probably another 400 more replays of that clip. Too bad they don't have the audience like Foxnews.

They're desperate. Only two months to go and probably another 400 more replays of that clip. Too bad they don't have the audience like Foxnews.

I watch them occasionally out of pity. :giggle:

I would say they were pompous old farts.
You could say that but it wouldn't be accurate. Don't let the white wigs fool you. (Although Ben Franklin was no spring chicken at the time.)

You could say that but it wouldn't be accurate. Don't let the white wigs fool you. (Although Ben Franklin was no spring chicken at the time.)

True.....most were in their 40's. Hamilton and Madison were in their 30s still

True.....most were in their 40's. Hamilton and Madison were in their 30s still

which is equivalent to about 60 years old in 21st century.

which is equivalent to about 60 years old in 21st century.

John Adams lived to be 90

Madison,Jefferson,Burr, John Jay and Franklin made it to their 80's Washington was late 60's. Hamilton's death was a tad untimely.... :lol:

And their brain power remains unmatched even today.

John Adams lived to be 90

Madison,Jefferson,Burr, John Jay and Franklin made it to their 80's Washington was late 60's. Hamilton's death was a tad untimely.... :lol:

Hamilton had a burr stuck to him.

lol, Brewer sucks ass, anyway.

Actually, the lifespan itself has not changed much BUT most of people back then died of infections that were easily curable with antibiotics. Their standard of living was horrible compared to today's standards.

In fact, you can look at Africa and see that the lifespan there is still 40 years and that's because they had no access to clean water and advanced medical care.

Thanks to liberals who think we should have access to clean water, safe food, and better safety measures.

...Thanks to liberals who think we should have access to clean water, safe food, and better safety measures.
Liberals aren't the only ones who want clean water, safe food, and better safety measures. :)

Arizona: Governor Admits Error About Beheadings
Gov. Jan Brewer says she was wrong when she claimed that headless bodies were turning up in the Arizona desert as part of border-related violence. The governor’s comments in June about border-related violence were raised this week in a debate by her Democratic opponent, Terry Goddard, who said the comments were false and damaging to Arizona’s image. Ms. Brewer, a Republican, did not respond during the debate or afterward to reporters, but she has since acknowledged that she was wrong. She said she was referring to beheadings and other drug-cartel-related violence in Mexico that could spill over into the United States.

*croaK* hehe

Liberals aren't the only ones who want clean water, safe food, and better safety measures. :)

Heaven forbid! Yeah, conservatives want dirty air, dirty water, unsafe food, and people running around with scissors in the hands. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back