Breaking News:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. tell me please. stop lying.

we are not lying.

read this article - If You're Applying for a Job, Censor Your Facebook Page | Fast Company

It's just an example that Ivy League colleges can monitor you in forums too. Just don't piss off people because if you make them upset, they can report you to Ivy Leagues and let them know that you are matajan in this forum and Ivy League will read your posts here. They will read about your pencil.

:eek3:

No. tell me please. stop lying.

He's right that we are not kidding.

You need get up and think about yourself.

What is wrong with University of Alabama so you could be happier than expected.

Don't worry matajan, you don't want to pay that tuition anyway. Seriously. Who is pickin' that bill up?

Big shots universities is only for the brainy people with high grades throught their educational lives, exceptions do happen but doubtful in your case

Last edited:
I am already from tinseltown:laugh2:

this is getting old now...:io:

Last edited:
Gee: law schools reading Alldeaf.com for students> Amazing. No calls yet from Peteski Productions/Harpo Productions INC about using Dr Phil's computer code. More shocking- belong with the same user name to VampireFreaks.Com! Don't recall much discussion about "deaf goths" there. Nor here either! Would the "deaf/cultural community" welcome deaf goths?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Gee: law schools reading Alldeaf.com for students> Amazing. No calls yet from Peteski Productions/Harpo Productions INC about using Dr Phil's computer code. More shocking- belong with the same user name to VampireFreaks.Com! Don't recall much discussion about "deaf goths" there. Nor here either! Would the "deaf/cultural community" welcome deaf goths?

there were a few ADers who were involved with the Goth scence. They were cool.

Big shots universities is only for the brainy people with high grades throught their educational lives, exceptions do happen but doubtful in your case

I got my BA degree from a big shot university.

i will get my master's from a big shot university soon!!!

Oh dammit, I just sent my application to Princeton!

Well I did receive a text from MENSA the other day.....

They said they don't have any extra desks for me right now, perhaps I should reapply in the next term....

Someone insert a huge facepalm picture here, please!
Here it is - the AD's own facepalm.
nbx3q8.jpg

I guess MIT isn't watching.

Pshaw, MIT Admissions officers have better things to do with their time instead of trolling the AD forum, such as reading the actual application essays or giving prospective students tours of the campus. ^_^

PFH, I know why you started this thread :P You old clever bastard. :P

:laugh2:
I am not worried about that. Who cares??? :lol:

Think PFH trying to give himself a hot shot in the bum so he can look better and smarter for the Ivy League colleges, I bet... blah to him.. whatever.. hahahahaa

PFH: not an elephant just a troll-you. What happened to Gallaudet?

Submitted my application to Stanford:P:laugh2:

Waiting for the reply:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back