BREAKING NEWS: My great-grandmother has passed away

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum of Alldeaf, I bring you a grave, sadder news that bring many tears shed as of this hour. Our families are now in mourning over the death of my great-grandmother.

This is very sadest moment for us all right now. I thought that she’s going to be fine this week, but apparently not. Now she’s with my beloved grandfather up there in heaven. I felt so bad ever since she was so mean to my cats and all, now I need a time to alone.

I need to gather myself to said good-bye to my beloved great-grandmother that I barely knew.

It’d be nice if you send your support! I’ll be more than happy to bring it to my families.

My condolences on your loss. I hope that you find a meaningful way to say goodbye. Safe hugs if ok. :hug:

My condolences on your great-grandmother's loss. :hug:

I am sorry that your great grandmother passed away. Rest in Peace, Great Grandmother. Give my condolences to your family who take the time to get to know your great grandmother. :( :hug:

Thank you, everyone.

It's too unbearable for me to saying good-bye to my great-grandmother. Too many people has died this year, 2009. Not that good year....

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your great grandmother. My great grandmother died at the age of 99 and 9 months. I also lost my mother from cancer so I know what you are going through.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Prime Boss. :(

My last great-grandparent died in 1996 at the age of 95 I believe.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your great-grandmother. My condolences to you and your family.

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. :hug:

The funeral is this next monday.

There will be a lot of people to saying good-bye to my great-grandmother. It's going to be a whole lot harder for me to let it go, but I will move on with my life. I will tell you guys what's going to happening to me after the funeral service is over.

I know what I'll have to do. This time that I want to make my great-grandmother very proud of me. At very least, my great-grandmother is reunites with her husband, my great-grandfather in the heaven, of course, to reunites with my grandfather, his mother-in-law as well!

Once more, I will tell you about this. I should have done like this long time ago.

When my great grandmother passed away, the family wasn't too much in tears - the reason is that she lived a such long life, she had the opportunity to see her Great-Great-Granddaughter.

Not many people have that. For people of such longevity its more like "You've done very well." And it's time.

Of course, our family was a bit saddened that she had to go.

Hope you feel better after all is said and done, bro.

I'm sorry for your loss and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

The funeral service is about to begins from hour away, so it's going to be very hard to saying good-bye to my great-grandmother today, but I know that she's in heaven now.

So, to letting you know that I'm one of 50 great-grandchildren.

:hug: I am sad with you about great grandma....

I never knew my great grandparents

I am sorry I got to this post so late. I hope you all are left with fond and sweet memories of your great grandmother.

Back