BREAKING NEWS: Helicopter crash near Seattle Space Needle

how odd there helicopter accident in my area this week four dead....the pilot nearly 80 and flying in fog

What a horrific sad event. Sitting in your car, driving to work, school etc. and a helicopter crashes on your car. Those poor people, it makes me so sad for all of them. The pilot and camera man were very experienced people. Once again.....RIP to all the victims.

no. it depends on how much % of his body is burned.

The person 50% of their body burnt. How horrible . The news I heard did not say where they're burned but it going to hurt like HELL no matter where they're got burned.

What a horrific sad event. Sitting in your car, driving to work, school etc. and a helicopter crashes on your car. Those poor people, it makes me so sad for all of them. The pilot and camera man were very experienced people. Once again.....RIP to all the victims.

The probability of driving and getting hit by a helicopter is low, but it does happen. That's why we have to expect the unexpected.

The probability of driving and getting hit by a helicopter is low, but it does happen. That's why we have to expect the unexpected.

Of course it is, but it still makes me sad. It is called an accident for a reason. Being part of this or just witnessing this will mess with your mind for a very long time. Plus ask any ER doctor and they will tell you that burns are the most dangerous injuries. People die from burns all the time. Secondary infections are very common and treatment for burns are extremely, extremely painful.

Gary was a great person. Growing up, we always looked forward to seeing him on family visits. He was a lot of fun to be around, and although he was much older, he didn't just leave us younger ones out. He really had a way of connecting with people. We are all proud of him. I deeply regret not seeing him in what feels like forever.

Gary was a great person. Growing up, we always looked forward to seeing him on family visits. He was a lot of fun to be around, and although he was much older, he didn't just leave us younger ones out. He really had a way of connecting with people. We are all proud of him. I deeply regret not seeing him in what feels like forever.

Were you formerly from Seattle, Washington? It is sad that you knew Gary quite well. I did not know you were connected to him. I don't know him. I went to college in Seattle, Washington back in 1973 to 1975. :(

Were you formerly from Seattle, Washington? It is sad that you knew Gary quite well. I did not know you were connected to him. I don't know him. I went to college in Seattle, Washington back in 1973 to 1975. :(

He's my cousin. My dad's side of the family is from that area, but he moved to VA back in the late 50's to go to college. We don't go that way so often, but my aunts and uncles make trips over and down the east coast every summer, which is incredible given their age. They brought kids up through the 80's and I hadn't been there since the early 90's. A lot of my relatives out there work/worked at Boeing, so moved to Seattle.

He's my cousin. My dad's side of the family is from that area, but he moved to VA back in the late 50's to go to college. We don't go that way so often, but my aunts and uncles make trips over and down the east coast every summer, which is incredible given their age. They brought kids up through the 80's and I hadn't been there since the early 90's. A lot of my relatives out there work/worked at Boeing, so moved to Seattle.
My condolences to you in the loss of your cousin.

Such a tragic loss. :(

I am sorry and give my condolences to you and your family. May Gary rest in Peace and walk into the journey to the Spirit World. That is a tragedy. :(

Back