Break Up still difficult time

start taking heroin might help, then you will have REAL-LIFE problems not stupid imagnary ones...

How nice for you that you can show such little concern for someone who is obviously struggling. The fact that he is still pained obviously...after so long..
proves it is REAL LIFE to him....Heroin??? oh thats nice..there are no standards for heartache....loss of love..under any circumstances is REAL and it HURTS

all-babies-have-big-mouths-but-not-as-much-as-this-baby.jpg

love works two ways but in the frigment of imagination, if you really have read of Matajan's threads you'd understand he's just doesnt process and in an amazing way he already answered for himself but still refused to accept the reality...he just prefers to go back to the imaginary questions...its insane!

Wirelessly posted

Matajan get back on your feet again and have another imaginary gf and if she breaks up, keep it going, and going lol

love works two ways but in the frigment of imagination, if you really have read of Matajan's threads you'd understand he's just doesnt process and in an amazing way he already answered for himself but still refused to accept the reality...he just prefers to go back to the imaginary questions...its insane!

Well it"s true I don"t know Matajan well since I am new but..I know when the heart hurts it"s hard to accept "the reality"...when ppl lose love for whatever reason...you do feel a bit "insane" and keep replaying the questions...WOW..
"imaginary " or not..loss is tied to grief..and there are no time limits on how long a person should grieve...please..He knows she"s gone..and in time..(no matter how long he chooses to grieve) he will come to acceptance.. you don"t have to respond to his posts..I offer you the idea of TOLERANCE ! something that a deaf person like ourselves should offer, since we so often are faced with
the opposite..Peace to you..smile..:wave:

Back