Brave New World

CeeCee221b

Reaction score
Hello there!

My name is CeeCee and I am hearing. I am also taking a Basic American Sign Language course and would like to improve and "stay with" this language. I have friends who studied ASL in high school and have since forgotten A LOT of what they learned because they have no practiced ever since.

I am also studying criminology/criminal justice with the hopes of becoming a police officer. I have one more year left for my bachelor's degree and then it is off to graduate school!

My interests include Sherlock Holmes, Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Batman (and a wealth of graphic novels), films, art, and travel.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or an ASL student like myself and would like to chat, my Skype name is ceecee.angelillo and or contact me through my brand new account on this site.

Thank you for your time!

CeeCee

Check thebthreads. Therebis already a thread for people to meet up on skype. Most deaf would get an eerie feeling signing with darth s head.

Check thebthreads. Therebis already a thread for people to meet up on skype. Most deaf would get an eerie feeling signing with darth s head.

Not me! I think it would be fun with darth helmet! Well, I am baised..I am Scifi fan :)

How about dress up as Klingon, holding bat'leth and signing in ASL: "It is a good day to die!" Just kidding.

CeeCee, welcome aboard.

Back