BrandiPetersoncanwetalkhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the Knockout roses. I tried hybrid roses, but I did not do a good job with them. The knockout roses are basically disease free and they bloom for almost 6 months here.

What's comical and weird thread. :aw:

Speaking of dogs, have you ever considered spaying yours so whatever passing dog doesn't knock her up again?

I only have the Knockout roses. I tried hybrid roses, but I did not do a good job with them. The knockout roses are basically disease free and they bloom for almost 6 months here.

Nice what variety? I was thinking of drift roses this season but passed on as might just move.

Brandi, if you're reading this thread you can ask the mods to lock it or even delete it since it infringes on your privacy.
Amy can post about her flowers, etc, in the general chat threads.

Please remember that I am attempting to reach a specific person. If I didn't post her name, she would never find my post.
My post is for her and Jeremy.

You had told us you been talking to Jeremy and that the two of you were so happy to be in touch again and blah blah blah ! Are you telling us that you lost contact of Jeremy again or did he going in hiding again to get away from you?? Can't you take a clue that these people most likely DO NOT want
to talk to you !! It's very easy to find a person today without broadcasting their names all over the internet. This is an invasive of their privacy can you get the through your head??? If you really loved them you would respect this.

It's apparent this mother doesn't care what we think of this thread. Betting the mods lock this up soon.

4d394c1f15ae5c0530df905f591b8d03.jpg

No matter how hard you try... whether Brandi exists here or not. This is not a place for family dramas. If "Brandi" wants to talk... she will approach and talk to you. Again, that is what private message is for so she can reach you if she wants to.

A few threads about the similar situations is getting more strange and creepy.

wut.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back