BrandiPetersoncanwetalkhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed this before. I don't remember the OP's username. It had been a long time like about a month or two. This is what the other OP were looking for a family members like apeterson14.

If the OP don't know the username to contact her and/or him, then this is useless to try to contact them. Just have to let it go at that. The OP can not post it here if she does not know her or his username.

Oh, wow! ^^^^ #40

Annie09Z, you are being rude and that is against forum rules.

Annie is not being rude. She has just stated a fact about you.

Brandi would contact you if she wanted to. She hasn't/ And you keep showing up here in a really creepy manner.

You are a pest, and it is pretty obvious why they would want to avoid contact with you.

You are upset because I am posting on a site that I am a member, seeking to find someone? Just read another post.

Bottesini, you are being rude. I am not showing up here in a creepy manner. I am a member of this group and have a right to post a thread. You have the right not to read my threads.

Finally, the rain has stopped. It has rained for 2 days. No everything looks so green and fresh. I love spring time. The flowers start blooming, the days seem brighter, and summer is just around the corner.
I am planning on swimming a lot this summer!

Do you swim nude?

You are upset because I am posting on a site that I am a member, seeking to find someone? Just read another post.

Bottesini, you are being rude. I am not showing up here in a creepy manner. I am a member of this group and have a right to post a thread. You have the right not to read my threads.

No I am not rude. I feel so sorry for your stepson and his wife.

I wish I could help them.

I think they need a restraining order against you that extends to the internet.

I think you are very disturbed.

You're airing out your dirty laundry in public , and posting a person full name on the internet . Had you given any thought to how this person will feel about this ? :hmm:

[Thinking of you is easy --I do it every day.
Missing you is the heartache that never goes away]
Michael Pryce

Last edited:
[Thinking of you is easy --I do it every day.
Missing you is the heartache that never goes away]
Michael Pryce

what a weird thread....
Hey
Send me s pic of brandi......
Feel like I should know what she looks like, all things considered...
Lol

Is she a working girl?
I knew a deafie working girl whos street name was brandi or boots, depending,
What city she in

what a weird thread....
Hey
Send me s pic of brandi......
Feel like I should know what she looks like, all things considered...
Lol
Careful what you ask for. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back