Brand New HA!

TAMI SAM

Reaction score
Im home from the New Audi I went to and my HA was not able to be repaired. I didnt even know it until we got into the car and left and my husband told me that Ive got a brand new one.I wish I had known there as I would have asked much more why.Acording to my huband something with the lubricator dried up and it froze.I didnt realize there was a lubricator.So anyway Ive got a nice brand new one with 3 new programs and a phone program that I can somewhat hear on YEA!! I cannot have a nice long conversation but I had my son call and at least could make out what he was saying. Since he is a brand new driver this is a huge relief. Although tried to talk to my Mom and couldnt-maybe with time. I was lent a Conversor FM system for the weekend too which I havent tried yet except in the audi office. The overhead fan came on and I thought it was static but she said No you are hearing the air vents kick on. Who knew? I absolutely didnt want to go out for a birthday dinner Sunday as restaurants are the worst! Now I guess Ill give it a try for the ultimate test. A new toy hopefully a fun one and not a frustrating one.I Havent had the HA really enough to tell if its going to make much of a difference.I did stop on the way home as there was an outdoor furniture sale.The salesman spoke to us I couldnt hear him at all. The Audi did give me a name of a CI dr in NJ.She also confirmed what I thought that NYC CI office I went to mostly does children-I knew it!

I hope the new HA works out for you and it's good that you have it on trial. Maybe the phone use will improve with practice, after all you've been struggling along with the broken aid for quite some time and it takes a while to get back up to speed.

Back