Brag about your car's miles!

Here's my 1993 Ford Explorer with 250K miles :thumb:

the odometer 00000 has already rolled twice, so here it is :)

dscn1766ut6.jpg

Cal LOL neat! you were driving while you took a pic of it! lol! cool!

lake tahoe it is pretty beach there! where is that! lol!

but cool!

Darwin's Award.... if he crashed :)

but cool!

Yeah this happened as I was on the way home from work since obviously at night lol. It had rolled a quarter million miles :)

My 2002 Nissan X-Terra has 100862 miles on it
and it never has broken down once! *knock on wood*
Hope it keeps on running for a long time..love that car!
:fingersx:

It was taken on the beach in Outer Banks, NC that we went few weeks ago! :) TOOO MUCH FUN!!!

but cool!

lake tahoe, ohh really! wow pretty beach pretty wave!

i feel like i need to go there and sit and drink clean water and relax!

cal, no wonder! that figure! LOL! wow! mine is about 152k! it still running.. i only need to clean fuel injection and need to fix on axle or bearing.. :)

On my recent roadie my odometer made 144,444.4 miles...I did take pic of it too with my phone...hehe. I thought it was cool.

My car will be a year old this October, so the last I check when I filled up my gas tank, my miles was 12,980. When I bought it last year it was 6 miles on it. See how long it last in 7 years till my warranty runs out heh heh... The way I figured, almost 13,000 miles per year, by 7 years it would be over 90,000 miles. I pry buy another car when the warranty runs out or if my car reachs 70,000 miles.

my wee sentra 1.6L now done 192,000 kms, (not miles), reliable car, it has an european-spec motor in it, ex-company car (sisters was accountant for them)and well looked after, passed on to my olds, then now to me. Its a keeper. Bit slow and reasonably cheap to run. Even if i get a new car or motorbike, im keepin this as a 'shopping basket' has a towbar too. I would say t probably do 350,000 before the motor is really fucked- needing overhaul. by then everything else would be worn out too, so no point to restore, it would be sent to the grave.

This thread reminds me of an episode of Married with Children where Al wanted to win a Dodge Viper. In order to win, he had to let someone videotape his car hitting the 1,000,000-mile mark.

my car (the monte carlo) jut hit 150,xxx KM

Calvin!! you making me miss my old explorer! LOL in fact I saw my old explorer the other day and they are using it for busniess so im guessing they went ahead and shelled over $1,000 in repair to the truck.

I have a 1996 Honda Accord 25th Special Anniversary, 211,000 miles. No joke. :D

Well, I've seen Hondas with over 300k miles on it. Even someone on craigslist with a 1995 Honda Civic with 939k miles on it. BTW, welcome to the forums!

Back