boyfriend or girlfriend

My gf is deaf, and i'm hearing. I've begun to learn sign since i've started dating her. Its really interesting to learn about.

Originally posted by zacho817
My gf is deaf, and i'm hearing. I've begun to learn sign since i've started dating her. Its really interesting to learn about.

Stupid question.. Are you a RIT student... maybe I know who you are. I doubt it though.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Stupid question.. Are you a RIT student... maybe I know who you are. I doubt it though.

Know who is who??? No, you couldn't possibly know Zach who posted before you because he isn't an RIT student. I do though (hint: I'm his girlfriend).

Originally posted by LilyxLui
i dont have a boyfriend right now :(
Be a lil more patient and your time will come, girl. ;)

Originally posted by deafgal01
Know who is who??? No, you couldn't possibly know Zach who posted before you because he isn't an RIT student. I do though (hint: I'm his girlfriend).

Aiight no problem :D

Awwwwwwwww, those who don't have a special someone yet, be patient, a day will come when it's time for you to have a special someone, ready to catch you off-guard when you are least expecting to have a special someone.

Im going out with a boyfriend whos hearing, learning sign language and shit..been together for 2 months and going strong

I used to have a Hearing Girlfriend as she can sign pretty fairly but later dump me coz i refuse sex before marriage! : -/

Got a deaf and dumb girlfriend here...

actually, she's deaf and intelligent!

Me Either I dont have a Girlfriend or nothing at all. I am single, I like to look for girl who will mind go out 1 stand night or look for a love. It's no matter to me.
My Ex Girlfriend was begining me wanted to go back with her but I still don't want to. I am afriad of it. She is Hearing but she is very good sign language like a deaf way.
I Don't know what i really want to do with Her or other Girls. I am think...............

Single and Wishing for Deaf gal. I have some experience with hearing girls be4.

Back