Boy trouble

Just start smoking pot and have A lot of unprotected sex with random people. Always gets my mind off of things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Thanks for that advice

You know what darlin'?

Life is hard. You go with it. Pick up your pieces, get dressed, put a smile on your face, because life continues on. It does not stop for anyone.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, as I have gone through my own. I understand what it's like to be empty. Depressed. Alone. No one to turn to, no where to go.

Check this out. I was severely depressed at 15. A cutter. An opiate addict, and alcoholic. My mother sent me to live with my biological father, Johnny, because I was self-destructing. I didn't have a good relationship with him either. Not at all.

So guess what happened next.

I pulled my head out of my ass. Quit all my self destructing ways cold turkey. Told myself I do not want to live like this anymore. I do not want to victimize myself and continue on leading this parade of self pity. So I got a job. I worked through my sophomore year, summer, junior year, summer, senior year, and graduated. Then I bought myself my first and only vehicle that I worked all those years for, my 2005 CBR600rr that I still own and ride everyday. I had rented my own place when I was 18. I went to college.

Not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just giving you some tough love here so you maybe will pull your head out of your ass. If I could do it, YOU CAN do it. Know your worth. Make a goal. WORK hard for what you want in life so you can play even harder. Boys (and girls) are NOTHING when you're 15, but a distraction to stray you from your path. Surround yourself with positive people that inspire, motivate, and encourage you. Remorselessly dump those that don't.

Or, continue whining and crying about everything and go nowhere. Life has many challenges for you, even today I still struggle with things. Life is only constant with change. Roll with it, but do not let it rock you. You are in control.

If you want a pity party, I'm sure there's a site for that.

Good Luck to you.

But you're tooting your own horn, you paid for the car yourself , and you should be tooting your own horn about that. good for you for getting your life back on track .

I'm not spreading drama around okay ?

People are just trying to tell you to be careful what you say on line ,there are people that look for young girls that are lonely and they are very good at convincing teenagers that they want to be 'your friend' . You come across as being very needy by keep saying you want a friend to chat to with. Have you ever checked see who on line , there a lot people that are 'guests ' and we know nothing about them , they can see what you're posting so be careful what you post , do not say so much about your personal life here. You really need to try and talk to your family or dad .
Sit down in front of him and tell him you need to talk to him. I was 20 yo when my dad die and we where not talking . I really regret that , talk to your dad while you still can don't wait till tomorrow as there may be no tomorrow.

Sex, drugs, rock 'n roll

Weed, speed, birth control

Life's a bitch and then you die

Screw this shit, lets get high!

:D

Just start smoking pot and have A lot of unprotected sex with random people. Always gets my mind off of things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

knee bad boyfriend in nuts see tears rolling down his face,took my mind off things(joke or is it):D

So ... I did meet 'the one' at 15. We dated, had a terrible breakup, didn't see eachother for 8 years, then got married and made babies.

Pay special attention to the fact that we didnt see or speak to each other until 8 years later.

As the great Doris Day says: "Que cera cera", my dear. The future is not ours to see.

Just go where the wind blows you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

knee bad boyfriend in nuts see tears rolling down his face,took my mind off things(joke or is it):D

You better be a fast runner to do that. My ex husband said one of his sister did that to him and his sister end up missing some teeth.

So ... I did meet 'the one' at 15. We dated, had a terrible breakup, didn't see eachother for 8 years, then got married and made babies.

Pay special attention to the fact that we didnt see or speak to each other until 8 years later.

As the great Doris Day says: "Que cera cera", my dear. The future is not ours to see.

Just go where the wind blows you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Ok thanks

Back