Boy trouble

How do you get over a boy that you love, but you can clearly see he doesn't want to be with you, but you can't stop thinking about him ???

I'd have to ask, why would you lower your standards to be with a person that has no interest in you? Respect yourself. When you find someone worthwhile, you'll be kicking yourself for wasting energy on someone who barely acknowledged you.

Laura

I don't have a sister or a mother she died in a car accident

I am so sorry to hear that . Can you talk to your dad at all ? Are there any women in your family you feel close enough to talk like an aunt or grandmother ? I hope you're close to your dad , it would be hard not having any parent to talk to. How long ago did your mother died ,if you don't want to talk about this that is fine with me.

I can't really provide advice here but try to look online for resources on dealing with breakups. I know it sucks but think about this, the chances of a highschool sweetheart developing into a life-long marriage are practically nil. Have you seen the show 16 and Pregant or Teen Mom? The recurring pattern in shows like those is that despite how much they are in love with each other they almost always breakup eventually.

If I were you try to focus on some kind of hobby or something fun to do. If all you have is relationships it generates an unhealthy co-dependent issue. Ironically the best relationships are those in which each other is comfortable with being single. Only by truly being comfortable with yourself can you be comfortable with others

you compart the brain put those feelings into that compartment focus on other things as been stated...think of him as ingrowing toenail painful but they go

I am so sorry to hear that . Can you talk to your dad at all ? Are there any women in your family you feel close enough to talk like an aunt or grandmother ? I hope you're close to your dad , it would be hard not having any parent to talk to. How long ago did your mother died ,if you don't want to talk about this that is fine with me.

I am not close with any of my family it sucks. My mother passed away on my birthday 3years ago. She was getting my cake for my bday party and there was an car accident. I'm still upset I think it causes me to have depression sometimes.

I am not close with any of my family it sucks. My mother passed away on my birthday 3years ago. She was getting my cake for my bday party and there was an car accident. I'm still upset I think it causes me to have depression sometimes.

I am sure that would cause you get depress . I hope you get help for this. My mom was 93 yo when she die and I feel sad about her being gone sometime . Losing your mother on your birthday is very difficult as this now the anniversary of your mother death too. :hug:

Can you try to get close to someone in your family , it has to be very hard not feeling close to anyone.

I am sure that would cause you get depress . I hope you get help for this. My mom was 93 yo when she die and I feel sad about her being gone sometime . Losing your mother on your birthday is very difficult as this now the anniversary of your mother death too. :hug:

Can you try to get close to someone in your family , it has to be very hard not feeling close to anyone.

Ya it's hard getting close to my family because everyone fights. That's why I have social media because I need to talk to someone that's why I'm asking advice from people on here. I want a friend here. Please

Ya it's hard getting close to my family because everyone fights. That's why I have social media because I need to talk to someone that's why I'm asking advice from people on here. I want a friend here. Please

What about friends from school, do have you any ? I really wish you had at least one person in your family who you can talk to they know you a lot better than we do. I feel uncomfortable giving advice to someone your age. And please be careful about trying to get a friend on line , you should not try and to met anyone in person b/c there are too many people pretending to your age for all the wrong reasons. I do not want to give you advice that could be bad for you. You are grieving the lost of your mother and you really
should be trying to work things out with your family . Please take care of
yourself and at least try to talk to your dad and let him know how you feel.

What about friends from school, do have you any ? I really wish you had at least one person in your family who you can talk to they know you a lot better than we do. I feel uncomfortable giving advice to someone your age. And please be careful about trying to get a friend on line , you should not try and to met anyone in person b/c there are too many people pretending to your age for all the wrong reasons. I do not want to give you advice that could be bad for you. You are grieving the lost of your mother and you really

should be trying to work things out with your family . Please take care of

yourself and at least try to talk to your dad and let him know how you feel.

I don't have a lot of friends in school. I'm usually bullied and my father doesn't talk to me. It seems like he ignores me. That's why I just want a friend and I wouldn't meet them In real life I just want to chat with them.

I don't have a lot of friends in school. I'm usually bullied and my father doesn't talk to me. It seems like he ignores me. That's why I just want a friend and I wouldn't meet them In real life I just want to chat with them.

Has your father always been this way with you ,not talking to you? I hope he does not think it's your fault about your mother's death. I had a friend and her mother die while giving birth to her and her father wanted nothing to do with his baby . He blamed the baby for his wife's death. You're chatting with people now but it's not the same as having a friend you came hang out with and do things together . Do have any hobbies or sports you like to do , you could try finding something to help build up your confidence and self esteem . This will help you not get bullied around so much, bullies look for kids that are easy targets , so you really needs to find some way to build up your self esteem and take care of number one , which it you. You keep saying you are not close to your family and have no friends so you'll have
find a way to be stronger . I am really sorry to lost your mother as it sound like you're on your own and that hard at your age. Do you have an aunt or grandmother, there has to been some women in your family that you can try to talk to.

I can't really provide advice here but try to look online for resources on dealing with breakups. I know it sucks but think about this, the chances of a highschool sweetheart developing into a life-long marriage are practically nil. Have you seen the show 16 and Pregant or Teen Mom? The recurring pattern in shows like those is that despite how much they are in love with each other they almost always breakup eventually.

If I were you try to focus on some kind of hobby or something fun to do. If all you have is relationships it generates an unhealthy co-dependent issue. Ironically the best relationships are those in which each other is comfortable with being single. Only by truly being comfortable with yourself can you be comfortable with others

two most depressing shows

It is clear that you enjoy spreading your personal business and drama all over the forum. This is not a good place to start. Call me mean, whatever you will... but posting up stuff like this all over the forum and every post being something dramatic constantly isn't a good place to start.

It is clear that you enjoy spreading your personal business and drama all over the forum. This is not a good place to start. Call me mean, whatever you will... but posting up stuff like this all over the forum and every post being something dramatic constantly isn't a good place to start.
I know what you are saying but I guess she has nobody to talk to so she decided to get it out of her chest in here. She's not the only one doing that. There are thousands of people like her. Facebook is the worst of all. Too much drama!

How do you get over a boy that you love, but you can clearly see he doesn't want to be with you, but you can't stop thinking about him ???
You will stop thinking about him eventually. It just takes time. It's called a crush. That's normal. That's too bad that he isn't interested in you so there's nothing else you can do except moving on.

Just saying on Facebook you already have friends so you're venting... Here, you're coming to make friends and spreading this stuff... not a good place to come spreading drama and then say "who wants to be my friend, look at all the drama I have..." that's more where I was going with this...

Just saying on Facebook you already have friends so you're venting... Here, you're coming to make friends and spreading this stuff... not a good place to come spreading drama and then say "who wants to be my friend, look at all the drama I have..." that's more where I was going with this...
First of all, where is the drama in here? Second of all, if you were talking about her telling about her family problems, etc, she replied to WDYS's questions. So are you suggesting that she should ignore WDYS's personal questions and keep it to herself because she's new here?

You know what darlin'?

Life is hard. You go with it. Pick up your pieces, get dressed, put a smile on your face, because life continues on. It does not stop for anyone.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, as I have gone through my own. I understand what it's like to be empty. Depressed. Alone. No one to turn to, no where to go.

Check this out. I was severely depressed at 15. A cutter. An opiate addict, and alcoholic. My mother sent me to live with my biological father, Johnny, because I was self-destructing. I didn't have a good relationship with him either. Not at all.

So guess what happened next.

I pulled my head out of my ass. Quit all my self destructing ways cold turkey. Told myself I do not want to live like this anymore. I do not want to victimize myself and continue on leading this parade of self pity. So I got a job. I worked through my sophomore year, summer, junior year, summer, senior year, and graduated. Then I bought myself my first and only vehicle that I worked all those years for, my 2005 CBR600rr that I still own and ride everyday. I had rented my own place when I was 18. I went to college.

Not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just giving you some tough love here so you maybe will pull your head out of your ass. If I could do it, YOU CAN do it. Know your worth. Make a goal. WORK hard for what you want in life so you can play even harder. Boys (and girls) are NOTHING when you're 15, but a distraction to stray you from your path. Surround yourself with positive people that inspire, motivate, and encourage you. Remorselessly dump those that don't.

Or, continue whining and crying about everything and go nowhere. Life has many challenges for you, even today I still struggle with things. Life is only constant with change. Roll with it, but do not let it rock you. You are in control.

If you want a pity party, I'm sure there's a site for that.

Good Luck to you.

I'm not spreading drama around okay ?

Just start smoking pot and have A lot of unprotected sex with random people. Always gets my mind off of things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back