Boy, 9, Suspended from School for Sexual Harassment After Calling Teacher 'Cute'

According to the station, a district spokeswoman said she could not go into detail, but said the boy was suspended for "inappropriate behavior" after making "inappropriate statements."

if he really did make a bodily motion in a sexual way, then he should get spanked.

He got suspended for saying she's cute? :confused: That doesn't make sense. I hope there's more to this story than that otherwise I don't think he deserved to get suspended. If that's all he did, that should never have happened.

hmm he is old enough to know what CUUUUUTE means. Better to nip it in bud early on then later in HS .

I am wondering if there is more to the story.

However, kids can get suspended for just about anything these days. My little one already experienced a two day suspension last year for having a tantrum.

did anyone miss this line from the article?

According to the station, a district spokeswoman said she could not go into detail, but said the boy was suspended for "inappropriate behavior" after making "inappropriate statements."

did anyone miss this line from the article?

Something that school won't admit. I wouldn't know whether it is for privacy reasons or not. Seems suspicious. Calling a teacher 'cute' won't evoke something such as sexual harassment, IMO, but it should not be taken lightly.

I had a classmate of mine telling our teacher 'I love you' and the teacher shrugged it off like nothing happened.

He was calling her teacher "cute" then she should says "thanks" but he got suspended for two days. WTF! this cracked fuckin up me! LMAFO!

Something that school won't admit. I wouldn't know whether it is for privacy reasons or not. Seems suspicious. Calling a teacher 'cute' won't evoke something such as sexual harassment, IMO, but it should not be taken lightly.

I had a classmate of mine telling our teacher 'I love you' and the teacher shrugged it off like nothing happened.

I agreed with you. Same here. :laugh2:

Is it me, or are these schools actually getting even more stupid these days? No wonder we are still under educated than other countries.

Is it me, or are these schools actually getting even more stupid these days? No wonder we are still under educated than other countries.

I'm sure some of teachers had bad experience on how their past these boys or men rape them.

Back