Bowling for Columbine

sweetgal154

Reaction score
Has anyone seen it on DVD? I know it came out not too long ago and it was for one of my class, and the professor told my class to check out the website at www.bowlingfortruth.com. I saw the movie first and heard the person, who did the documentary, side of the story and when I went to look at the website, wow, the other person who did the website disagreed everything about how the movie was portrayed.

What's your opinion on seeing the movie and the website? (that's if anyone read it)

Personally, I'm against guns but I do understand that the Amendment says we have the right to bear guns and I hope people just use guns for hunting and protection, and not go off killing innocent people.

I agree... what the guy did in the movie was stupid. In reality, they should not blame the store that provided the bullets. They should blame the people who gave the kids the guns... which I think was a friend.

I just recently watched the columbine school shooting video. It's fucked up!

Kuifje75 and I have seen that movie about 5 months ago. Very interesting movie. And on my part, no comment.

Back