Rochester NY DeafNation booth recently on
November 4th, but I missed it because
I was out of town. Did you see or talk
with that person there ? What do you think
of it ?

P.S. I have NOT joined yet, but I want
to ask around and explore first. I will be
in and out most of the time, but I will check
into this thread from time to time. Thanks.

What do you think of it ?

MonaVie ? I've never seen one before. Do you happen have a link to show what it looks like ?

I once discussed with my mother about Mona-Vie. She said that you could get the same kind under different names in grocery store. I am trying to remember what it is called, but I have seen some at Kroger grocery store.

I once discussed with my mother about Mona-Vie. She said that you could get the same kind under different names in grocery store. I am trying to remember what it is called, but I have seen some at Kroger grocery store.

Yeah I know what you mean Goji (Exotic Super Fruit) and
Mangosteen (with blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry,
black cherry, raspberry and elderberry) I already bought
these two juice bottles Goji and Mangosteen from
the Vitamin Shoppe Store nearby.

Vitamins: Alternative Health Supplements & Vitamin Nutrition Supplements - VitaminShoppe.com

0611_home_b.jpg

The only differences:
MonaVie... You have to purchase from Independent Distributor
it is all NON-concentrated juices
Goji... You can buy it from your local vitamin store nearby and
it is all concentrated juice

Yeah I know what you mean Goji (Exotic Super Fruit) and
Mangosteen (with blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry,
black cherry, raspberry and elderberry) I already bought
these two juice bottles Goji and Mangosteen from
the Vitamin Shoppe Store nearby.

Vitamins: Alternative Health Supplements & Vitamin Nutrition Supplements - VitaminShoppe.com

0611_home_b.jpg

The only differences:
MonaVie... You have to purchase from Independent Distributor
it is all NON-concentrated juices
Goji... You can buy it from your local vitamin store nearby and
it is all concentrated juice
The one I saw in the stores are in several sizes of jugs. All I remember is that they were made in Alabama.

As for the one you showed is the simliar to the one my mother used for a while. They leave brown/purple stains on the bottles. :eek3:
Please REMEMBER that I am NOT involved with MonaVie
I do NOT sell MonaVie I just wonder if it is for Real or Scam ?
I understand that you were only wanting to know about the company and its products. I don't know of anyone that did business with the company. The website does not provide contact info on local dealers that one could ask more questions, even take a sample or buy locally instead of doing on the Internet.

Hey.. I been purchasing Mona Vie juice for 6 mths and i loved it.. it is really good which im full aware of that it s little expensive but it s all worth it.. it helps ur health alot and i have tried other xango and others but it wasnt good as Mona Vie... If you have any questions please feel free to send me a private message and ill be glad to answer ur questions..

Mona Vie

My name is Robert Powell and I am a distributer for Monavie. I would be happy to answer any and all your questions. please email me at Telamarastorm@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

thank you
have a nice day
Robert Powell

Mona Vie Distributor

Please let me know how I can help you with Mona Vie. I had been drinking it for about 5 weeks, and I feel like a million bucks. Plus, the Psoriasis that I have been battling for twenty years is gone !!!. I am drinking Mona Vie to protect my immune system, so as to guard against Cancer and Heart Disease, but I enjoyed sooo many additonal benefits. I will be glad to share with you. Just let me know what I can do. Pat

Hmm... just looking at it reminds me of a prune juice (a laxative juice). ;)

I think the MonaVie stuff is bull. If there were real, provable, scientific health benefits associated with it, everyone would be drinking it already. In this case, it's all about marketing and mind over matter. You're thinking you're better because you drink something someone says you'll be better after drinking.

Back