Botti How?

So sorry to hear that one! I don't know if it's easier when dogs pass on by themselves or when we people have to make the decision to put them to sleep. It's a hard thing either way.

I'll be thinking of you this afternoon.

So sorry to hear that one! I don't know if it's easier when dogs pass on by themselves or when we people have to make the decision to put them to sleep. It's a hard thing either way.

I'll be thinking of you this afternoon.

We where hoping Ally would go in her sleep it has not happen ,she is having a hard time getting off the floor on her own and it really suffering . Thank you
Beach girl.

I just spoke to my daughter and she said my granddog is going to the vet at
2 PM today! She will be with your dog Botti , her cousin Finlay and all the beloved dogs in heaven around 2:30 ! :cry: Where is that box of tissues!! I can't see the keyboard !

Oh, I am sorry that your granddog had to go when it is time. That is sad. :(

Oh, I am sorry that your granddog had to go when it is time. That is sad. :(

Thank you Bebonang! It is hard as I just lost Finlay in January and I found myself calling my new dog Marty 'Finlay' the other day. I loved my dear little granddog ! She would greet at the door when I visited my daughter. I am going to miss her cute little butt she always wanted me to pat!

Botti, I don't know if you do notice if your other dogs adopted the habit(s) AFTER your late dog went. My female dachshund never scratched at the blanket to let me know that she wanted to go under the top layer of blanket (I had few blankets on me). The male dachshund always did that and went under the blanket followed by the female. After I had to have the male dog put down (suspected cancer), she started doing that.

2 PM today! She will be with your dog Botti , her cousin Finlay and all the beloved dogs in heaven around 2:30 ! :cry: Where is that box of tissues!! I can't see the keyboard !

I am so sorry about your granddog (I like that term). It seems that many AD members have lost their pet this year and that is sad.

Botti, I don't know if you do notice if your other dogs adopted the habit(s) AFTER your late dog went. My female dachshund never scratched at the blanket to let me know that she wanted to go under the top layer of blanket (I had few blankets on me). The male dachshund always did that and went under the blanket followed by the female. After I had to have the male dog put down (suspected cancer), she started doing that.

I notice in the way they are adjusting that the Peke is trying to get the Shih Tzu to play with him and he will lay down beside her and slowly move closer until his back is touching hers.

She has a hard time tolerating touch except when she initiates it and usually she just jumps up beside me and buries her head in my stomach. But last night she stayed still when he did this. She is very sad and he is so sensitive he seems to be trying hard to help her.

Our poodle was so loved by both and able to play with both in ways that were different for each dog that made them happy. It's a big gap here, but I think it is going to be interesting how dynamics will change.

I sorry to hear about this sad news. I'm sure AD will be sending you loving vibes. And let your daughter know that as well :grouphug:

I sorry to hear about this sad news. I'm sure AD will be sending you loving vibes. And let your daughter know that as well :grouphug:

Thank you AJWSmith! My daughter had to go to work today , I know this will be hard for her. I will tell her you send her a hug! My granddaughter want a toy dog that looks likes Ally. I have never seen a toy dog that looked like a pit bull mix. Ally was the sweetest dog and she was so great with my granddaughter.
When my grandchild was a baby Ally would let her use her head as step to get on the couch! Ally just laid there on the rug, she had real hard head! I miss my granddog!

When my grandchild was a baby Ally would let her use her head as step to get on the couch! Ally just laid there on the rug, she had real hard head! I miss my granddog!

Then Ally was a real good dog for not biting the kid.

So sorry to hear about this sad loss. :(

I like the avatar pic of your poodle. She looked happy there.

Botti-

I know I don't really know you, but as I'm experiencing loss myself at the moment, I can relate. My sincere condolences....I've lost several pets and it doesn't matter if it's pets or family members, the loss never gets easier. I hope you and your dogs are able to get past it (not over it, but past it), and I wish you and yours the best.

-Stevie

Botti-

I know I don't really know you, but as I'm experiencing loss myself at the moment, I can relate. My sincere condolences....I've lost several pets and it doesn't matter if it's pets or family members, the loss never gets easier. I hope you and your dogs are able to get past it (not over it, but past it), and I wish you and yours the best.

-Stevie

Thank you. I am sorry you are sad now too, and you are right about the loss.

Botti... I do not have time to read three pages.. what happen? what kind of sick?

Hope you feeling better! :)

Botti... I do not have time to read three pages.. what happen? what kind of sick?

Hope you feeling better! :)

She had heart failure. The veterinarian told us in March. Then last Sunday night, she had a bad stroke, and she died in about two hours.

She had been getting weaker.

And thank you, yes I am starting to feel better.

I notice in the way they are adjusting that the Peke is trying to get the Shih Tzu to play with him and he will lay down beside her and slowly move closer until his back is touching hers.

She has a hard time tolerating touch except when she initiates it and usually she just jumps up beside me and buries her head in my stomach. But last night she stayed still when he did this. She is very sad and he is so sensitive he seems to be trying hard to help her.

Our poodle was so loved by both and able to play with both in ways that were different for each dog that made them happy. It's a big gap here, but I think it is going to be interesting how dynamics will change.

Botts, you are a very sensitive observer of your dogs. This was lovely to read.

She had heart failure. The veterinarian told us in March. Then last Sunday night, she had a bad stroke, and she died in about two hours.

She had been getting weaker.

And thank you, yes I am starting to feel better.

That was one of Pek dog? :( :hug: Continue to feel better!

Back