Botox pageant girl taken into care

How do you know? It's the parents that make the decisions in the best interest of the kids.

And do you think it was in the child best interest to inject her with poison? The girl could become obsessed with her looks in a very unhealthy way! I have a niece that was told by her grandparents on her mother side that her nose was too big and that it came from her father side! My niece became so obsessed with her nose and had it made smaller ! It was not a very good nose job! The mother is doing more harm than good by having her daughter get so hung up on her looks! I had know parents that had made very horrible decisions for their kids! And is really messed the kids up!

And do you think it was in the child best interest to inject her with poison? The girl could become obsessed with her looks in a very unhealthy way! I have a niece that was told by her grandparents on her mother side that her nose was too big and that it came from her father side! My niece became so obsessed with her nose and had it made smaller ! It was not a very good nose job! The mother is doing more harm than good by having her daughter get so hung up on her looks! I had know parents that had made very horrible decisions for their kids! And is really messed the kids up!

I didn't think it was in the child's best interest either.

Or her mother thought it was in Mom's best interests.

No doubt. This type of mother lives vicariously through her child. So disturbing. And the kid pays the price with multiple neuroses.

No doubt. This type of mother lives vicariously through her child. So disturbing. And the kid pays the price with multiple neuroses.

Yep. I saw the girl interviewed on the news, and she kept looking at her mother while answering questions to see if she was making the right responses. Sad.

Yep. I saw the girl interviewed on the news, and she kept looking at her mother while answering questions to see if she was making the right responses. Sad.

Such a twisted relationship. I do hope that being in foster care will at least give her an example of what an average parent/child relationship is supposed to be.

I take no solace in the fact that mothers like this keep me in business. And not just with botox, but with other ways of molding and presenting their children to the public. Its like they failed to cut the umbilical cord.

Such a twisted relationship. I do hope that being in foster care will at least give her an example of what an average parent/child relationship is supposed to be.

I take no solace in the fact that mothers like this keep me in business. And not just with botox, but with other ways of molding and presenting their children to the public. Its like they failed to cut the umbilical cord.

I also see this also with parents and pushing their children to play sports/dancing and/or other things.

I guess you could say the mother's bragging about Botox has thrown a wrinkle in her plans.

In this case mothers give kids botox to gain advancement in a contest that could possibly lead to bigger things in life later on.

Like Authentic brought up in another thread - this reeks like the CI debate. All parents know the best for the child.

So if a parent can't give their kids botox, why are they giving their kids CI's? Both have the exactly same goal which is to gain advancement in life.

Your thoughts, bro?

Funny thing is, CI isn't a DRUG that will fuck you up. Botox is!

Back