bored

mb6488

Reaction score
hi! hope everyones having a good weekend im bored and just thought i drop by and say hi!:wave:

Hello how are you enjoy spend positive I Hope be hear you wish be communication
welcome forum enjoy

great

Hi. Go ahead and tell us about you if you are bored. Then we can learn to know you.

Do you have pets or hobbies?

I am wondering if you are bored nothing much do on Memorial Day. Do you have families with you to enjoy like picnic or take a walk through the park with someone to keep you company? Just tell us why you are bored, eh?

y i am bored

i am bored bacause we arent really doing n e thing terribly exciting for this weekend an my mom napped away most of the day and im in between jobs right now. um i have a bunch of hobbies cooking, reading, im a huge movie buff. i have a bit bull great dane mix.

i am bored bacause we arent really doing n e thing terribly exciting for this weekend an my mom napped away most of the day and im in between jobs right now. um i have a bunch of hobbies cooking, reading, im a huge movie buff. i have a bit bull great dane mix.

spending forum hope be enjoy hear you enjoy! I expect it! hope be hear you enjoy anytime social!

mb6844: as a movie buff-does the names Elmer Bernstein, Bernard Herrmann. Gerry Goldsmith or Miklos Rosza mean anything to you?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

hermaans violins in psyco were legendary, u have good taste in movie scores Dr phil!

hermaans violins in psyco were legendary, u have good taste in movie scores Dr phil!

do you want to chat to me :) I want to fun spend for spend for you chat my personal :)

enjoy

are you deaf or hearing?
I ma curious!

mb6488: Bernard Herrmann is indeed famous for the music of Psycho. Have the record of all the music scored. Played many times over the years. The other names are also film music composers. I do in fact have an extensive record collection of film music assembled over the last 40 years.

I am bilaterally deaf since December 20, 2006

Implanted Sunnybrook/Toronto Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

dragon man- i have some hearing loss but pretty much im a hearing person and sure ill chat w you

dr. phil. yeah i recognised most of the names i love the score goldsmith did for the mummy that was a good one

dragon man- i have some hearing loss but pretty much im a hearing person and sure ill chat w you

dr. phil. yeah i recognised most of the names i love the score goldsmith did for the mummy that was a good one

how long hearing loss?

you learn ASl

good , do you like hobbies?

ive had hearing loss since birth my parents thought i was being a smart alec because i would always say " huh" or " what i didnt hear you" but i got tested when i was 12 and officially diagnosed. I interact with people and live my life like a hearing person
I know some asl though schooling and would like to become fluent but ill admit my asl needs alot of work.

ive had hearing loss since birth my parents thought i was being a smart alec because i would always say " huh" or " what i didnt hear you" but i got tested when i was 12 and officially diagnosed. I interact with people and live my life like a hearing person
I know some asl though schooling and would like to become fluent but ill admit my asl needs alot of work.

sound good my parents I was birth lossing birth reason I was fever high

pretty sound I am honest I don't know my parents didn't tell me I am not sure
I guess I might to hearing lossing I was 6 yrs , I was 12 fluent English Fluent sign languge I started ASL fast development clear better!

cool, yeah my asl is allright but its pretty basic. alot of hearing people think its just about moving your hands but theres so much more to it than that

cool, yeah my asl is allright but its pretty basic. alot of hearing people think its just about moving your hands but theres so much more to it than that
really I wish be chat to you :P

I would be fun enjoy asl I am happy experience good strong ASL volunteer I respect to you I friendly and heart positive my bi history I am good impressive nice great help friends I might to help people cause confused and hard to misunderstand I knew!
I have might to help communication quality better improve!

Back