bored..

anamc

Reaction score
whats everyone up to? im so bored :[

working and reading the newspaper at the same time :lol:

bored? There are so many things to do on this planet.

Here are many fun activities that cost you zero dollars;

1. Teach yourself how to knit
2. Take some digital photographs outside/inside
3.Learn how to juggle
4.Start a blog on a topic that interests you
5.Visit a free museum or a zoo (or find out when you might be able to get in for free)
6.Seduce your partner (if you have?)
7.Start a workout routine
8.Go swimming with friends
9. Go on a bike ride to explore your city
10. Do some amateur stargazing

There are so many to list, you are not supposed to be bored. ;)

If ur a Lady....give urself a new hair-do or make-over....re-arrange ur closets....re-decorate ur apt. or house....try some new menus (food)....take a walk or a run, jusdt exercise perhaps?

I reading to newspaper and another more information :)

What about the idea of trying to plan a deaf event so that deaf ferrets, deaf cats, deaf dogs, deaf foxes, deaf wolves, and deaf rabbits would all party together? YOu know, drink beer and talk about different deaf related issues. The fun of using ASL and meeting new friends :).

Start a fire in your closet. That will keep you from being bored.

I take naps is what I do...gosh, nothing better than takin a nap when bored. :whistle:

Maybe OP's house have been burned down - we haven't seen OP since saywhatkid suggested. :shock:

Wirelessly posted (Jolie77)

I dislike it when people say they're bored or how their life sucks. Bored is a relative term - even there's endless train of thoughts in your mind. How can you not be bored with that? :P

Lucky you! I'm just thinking all things that I have to do or had to do. Don't know where to start. Wish somebody do my job instead of me. Do you feel any better now? :)

Wirelessly posted

saywhatkid said:
Start a fire in your closet. That will keep you from being bored.

:lol:

I'd give anything to be bored just for a day, thought I had time and get bored over 6 weeks of summer holidays... Nope that 6 weeks just flashed past and I am back to work today a bit stressed as I still have loads of stuff to do.....

Plenty to do here if you want to do it for me.... Decorate my house, tend to my chickens and dog, tackle my jungle of a vegatble plot/garden, fit new taps in the kitchen, fit the gate in the garden, fit new light fittings in 2 rooms. Any offers...

I have 2 jobs by choice, one is at school, knowing I would be bored if I came home early (school is only 30 a week) I had too much time on my hands so got another job in retail. Life is very busy now until next summer!! That's when I am probably more active user of AD.... Enjoy your boredom..... Until next summer good bye :)

bored? There are so many things to do on this planet.

Here are many fun activities that cost you zero dollars;

1. Teach yourself how to knit
2. Take some digital photographs outside/inside
3.Learn how to juggle
4.Start a blog on a topic that interests you
5.Visit a free museum or a zoo (or find out when you might be able to get in for free)
6.Seduce your partner (if you have?)
7.Start a workout routine
8.Go swimming with friends
9. Go on a bike ride to explore your city
10. Do some amateur stargazing

There are so many to list, you are not supposed to be bored. ;)
:laugh2:

Back