Borderlands

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got this game for PC version and got love it, it is RPS (combined of RPG and FPS), usually influence of RPG is experience point and level system but rest are FPS.

Graphic is similar to Crackdown and Prince of Persia.

Check out this link if you interested to check out.
Borderlands

Last edited:
I rented the 360 version. It is fun, and I would buy it if I didn't have so many games to play and upcoming games to play(Modern Warfare 2, Forza 3).

I like having 4-p coop though. More games should do that.

I have watched this game since first news about it is out. But I cannot buy it because I don't have time for gaming. I have important things I need to complete.

I am big fan of games like Fallout 3 and Oblivion. I have it on my wishlist. Perhaps I may ask for it as Christmas gift.

Meh. Don't really like alot of games filled with RPG elements. Rather just good ol' FPS like Call of Duty and Halo.

Meh. Don't really like alot of games filled with RPG elements. Rather just good ol' FPS like Call of Duty and Halo.

Did you try demo? Don't make comment without try demo since Borderlands is true FPS.

Yes, at its heart Borderlands is a FPS, however there are RPG elements, but because it is basically a FPS, it is much faster than most RPG's. I think Borderlands is a great rental. I'd buy it for cheap down the road.

I am downloading Borderlands from torrent since yesterday. Before I don't know about this Borderlands so I watch live video in Live Video Home - Xfire and I find this amazing game so I decided to download Borderlands from torrent. About 60% left to go complete download, can't wait to play this game! :cool2:

I rented the 360 version. It is fun, and I would buy it if I didn't have so many games to play and upcoming games to play(Modern Warfare 2, Forza 3).

I like having 4-p coop though. More games should do that.

We'll be too busy raping "Mic" noobs in Modern Warfare 2 :)

We'll be too busy raping "Mic" noobs in Modern Warfare 2 :)

Modern Warfare 2 for PC version will be sucks due no dedicated servers, no mods and priced in $60, it isn't on Steam best selling anymore.

I got this game for PC version and got love it, it is RPS (combined of RPG and FPS), usually influence of RPG is experience point and level system but rest are FPS.

Graphic is similar to Crackdown and Prince of Persia.

Check out this link if you interested to check out.
Borderlands
You bought the hard copy of game or DD? Yeah I love the animate graphic of crackdown, XIII (Xbox), and other game).

Yeah you said Borderlands is combine of RPG and FPS. Like the V.C. STALKER does mixed of RPG and FPS..

have you played MASS EFFECT? if so, this is the same concept of M.E., but Mass Effect is TPS or shoulder viewer..

Nope have not played Mass Effect...that's why I didnt play that either lol.

You bought the hard copy of game or DD? Yeah I love the animate graphic of crackdown, XIII (Xbox), and other game).

Yeah you said Borderlands is combine of RPG and FPS. Like the V.C. STALKER does mixed of RPG and FPS..

have you played MASS EFFECT? if so, this is the same concept of M.E., but Mass Effect is TPS or shoulder viewer..

Hard copy of game because don't want get deal with slow DSL. :(

I would accept DD if games are less than 5 GB to download but more than 5 GB will take around more than 5 hours to complete due shitty DSL in my area, no cable either.

In bold, that's right and it seems more true FPS with RPG element but not like Final Fantasy style.

Modern Warfare 2 for PC version will be sucks due no dedicated servers, no mods and priced in $60, it isn't on Steam best selling anymore.

I knew that, that's why we have Xbox 360 thanks to MicroSoft lolol. On the other side does anyone wants the preview of the weapons and etc..? I'll make a thread of it.

I knew that, that's why we have Xbox 360 thanks to MicroSoft lolol. On the other side does anyone wants the preview of the weapons and etc..? I'll make a thread of it.

Modern Warfare 2 on console sucks, in my opinion.

I am still downloading Borderlands from torrent and .8% left to completed, hurry up!!! lol

Back