Borderlands 2

Level 50 Rapid Infinity? Wow.

How is the DLC? I've seen that it's causing some people problems.

What do u mean? just check Fast Travel list called "Oasis"

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-10-16_00007.jpg
    2012-10-16_00007.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 81
A guy on another forum was complaining that the game was not recognizing the new content was even present. PC version.

Wow, I felt so guilty. I met hackers in Borderlands 2... They gave me free as cheat... smh...

attachment.php

My favorite level 50 "Orange" code weapon as unlimited ammo.

attachment.php

but I got gun that have over 120,000 in damage.

Borderlands 2 is full of hackers, unfortunately.

but I got gun that have over 120,000 in damage.

Borderlands 2 is full of hackers, unfortunately.

I see your steam ID in Borderlands 2... WTF.. Level 90?! You're a hacker! LOL

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-10-17_00002.jpg
    2012-10-17_00002.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 71
I see your steam ID in Borderlands 2... WTF.. Level 90?! You're a hacker! LOL

attachment.php

lol... I just use save editor as test for game and the level cap is 50, so haven't raised when DLC released.

WARNING: If you want use save editor so it will wipe the DLC off and return you to last mission that you passed in main story. If you are serious with DLC so don't use save editor.

What's the point in hacking this game? When my friend and I play (he plays a lot but not as much as you, Evo Dragon) he gives me his leftover guns and they're always amazing, I cherish them. Just hacking myself an infinite ammo pistol or SMG would be boring. In the first game I had a lot of Eridian guns which all had infinite ammo but had to recharge after each burst.

The whole game is about loot and levelling up, I don't see how you can have much fun by basically having God Mode on all the time.

What's the point in hacking this game? When my friend and I play (he plays a lot but not as much as you, Evo Dragon) he gives me his leftover guns and they're always amazing, I cherish them. Just hacking myself an infinite ammo pistol or SMG would be boring. In the first game I had a lot of Eridian guns which all had infinite ammo but had to recharge after each burst.

The whole game is about loot and levelling up, I don't see how you can have much fun by basically having God Mode on all the time.

The hacking in game is just fun and pleasure, especially after you beat on legit (without hacking or cheating).

I got gun that has 411,432 damage but it is very suicide because you will be killed if you shoot at too closer and it doesn't have good target as other gun does.

2012-10-21_00001.jpg

I use this gun so often because it is more reliable and it won't get killed if you shoot at closer, however with all skill upgraded so it is capable to kill with 500,000+ damage, despite about stat say 122,324. It is more like level to damage ratio.

2012-10-21_00002.jpg

OOoo yeah, I plan to get BL2 in Nov on my PS3,, My buddy gave me a bulletproof shield in BL1 and even high damage weapons too.

OOoo yeah, I plan to get BL2 in Nov on my PS3,, My buddy gave me a bulletproof shield in BL1 and even high damage weapons too.

Oh no, please buy one for PC so have fun to play with Evo Dragon. :lol:

Just finished original Borderlands today and it's not exactly a cup of tea for me. Does the second one get better?

I like it better. It's much more bright, colourful and funny. I miss being able to Phasewalk but some of the new abilities are very cool.

Back