Booty Pop Underwear Craze Booming

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Some Shoppers Prefer To Stick With Natural Gifts

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Blame it on stars like Beyonce and J. Lo for ushering in a new standard of booty that's beauty.

The latest body craze is becoming an asset for the underwear industry.

Booty Pop, a brand of padded underwear, started airing infomercials in December. It expects to sell a million pairs by year's end.

The numbers show that the panties are a national trend. But some in northeast Florida are hesitant to join in the craze.

"I hope that I wouldn't need one. My boyfriend likes the natural thing," one shopper said before laughing.

Some men at Regency Square Mall said they prefer a natural woman, too.

"It's like false advertisement. If you don't have it, you don't have it," one man said.

"If God wanted you to have you a big booty, he would have gave you a big booty," one woman said.

Video: Do You Like Big Butts And You Cannot Lie?

So maybe the Booty Pop is not as popular as, say, the Miracle Bra.

But one woman at the mall wasn't so fast to dismiss the idea.

"This will enhance the body. This will give you the look that you're looking for, and nobody will know but you," she said.

"There was a time when I would have took this into consideration, OK, but now that I am 57 and loving this, I woke up one morning and had this," one woman said as she shook her booty.

Companies that are now selling the padded underwear include Maidenform, Target, Dillard's and Bed Bath & Beyond.

Booty Pop Underwear Craze Booming - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

Big booties are getting more and more popular. Diane Ross is out, Jennifer Hudson is in.

And it'll change again and again.

I don't want a bigger butt, I want one that is smaller. I have like a J. Lo double-wide going on back there!

HAHA!...I sure as heck don't need those booty panties....I've got the BUTT!...Used to dance the "Bump" a lot....bumped their azzes across the floor....

the booty bump panties are soooo stupid! How awkward would it be for a guy to be undressing you and then see them? nasty! That would totally turn me off, if i was a guy, and saw those on a girl. Gross

Is skinny with a :booty: like J. Lo

I don't think I will be buying Booty Pop underwear...LOL

Got too much as it is!

Some people are either blessed or cursed with the natural rounded booty's, so I am in that category. I'm trying to work it off a little, but hubby likes it.

Wirelessly posted

I think that comment was funny, undressing in front of your man and then that drops to floor or something :lol: only to discover your booty is fake, funny!

Back