Books

jazzy

Reaction score
I can not think of this title but I want to ask what do u think of those books should be banned in the library.

After I read some about Palin tried to fired a head of library because she refused to remove a book from library shelf.

I once asked a librairan about why do we have a devil bible ion the shelf. She said that we are not allowed to remove any books from shelves. People have a right to read any book they want to read even a child too if the child want to read a devil bible then so be it. I got scared the idea of my kids read those books but then again I do believe any one have a right to read them.

I think no books should be banned. As for a child reading something they can not handle, I think their parents should do good supervision.

I think no books should be banned. As for a child reading something they can not handle, I think their parents should do good supervision.

Even some naked pictures books should be allowed?

Well I don't want to read it myself, but probably yes.

Things like Gray's Anatomy are important.

I think they could restrict that kind of book to a section where children were not allowed.

That's why there's "adult supervision".

It's like movies, internet, and games.

They all need some adult supervision.

If you trust your kid to go to the library alone, fine. If you think your kid is too young to go to the library, then go with your kids while they look around. :)

I agree with Bott and Vampy. It is the individual's right to decide what they will read and not read, or what they will allow their children to read. The government has no business making that decision for anyone. Shall we ban Shakespeare? All of his plays contain many references to sexual activity.

My point is always this: If we teach children to read and then ban books, what's the point of teaching a child to read?

My point is always this: If we teach children to read and then ban books, what's the point of teaching a child to read?

Control. They can only read what we say they can read! Prevents the little buggers from coming up with new ideas!:lol:

There's a giant leap backwards for ya!

No books should be banned from any library because they are one of the most vital educational tools to our knowledge.

Remember Ray Bradbury's great novel Fahrenheit 451?

Back