Books for Sale

restless_heart

Reaction score
Books for Sale...when you see books are for sale anywhere, anytime...

When you buy books, do you buy them because you like the bookcover to display on your shelves and you or anyone never read them?

You read what the book was about on the bookcover before purchase?

Do you ever peek inside to read few lines here and there throughout the book before buying it and decided you like it and need to read the whole story?

You just buy the books because you knew the author by heart?

Do you collect all of your favorite authors' books, one by one?

You bought the book because you were told by someone it was 'posed to be good?

Do you ever read the ending first before you start reading the whole book?

Did you ever fall asleep when the book gets too boring and never read the rest of the book? Or maybe later?

When the story became very interesting in the middle of the story, do you ever peek and scan in couple of pages to see what will happen to that character at almost end of the story just because you have no patience for it?

Did you ever got the book for the first time by one author you have never heard of, and OOPS...you have read the last of the series by accident that you were 'posed to read from the first to last their books (like Patricia Cornwell or Karin Slaughter for perfect example...)

If your favorite author ever sale the most expensive book, would you buy it? Even if the book is limited edition and over $40.00?

Well my anwsers for all above, I have done it all...:D and I am not ashamed of it...

Back