Body langugae

cmmedia

Reaction score
I am doing a project on how body language communicates with deaf people and the messages the body transmitts via movement, posture, and gesture.
Here are 5 images that reveal body language..
http://cmmedia.co.uk/archive.htm

What visual feedback do you receive from these five images?
What does there body language say to you about what they are doing?

Your feedback will be a great help…
Thanks john

Hmm interesting project...

From what I see..I will go clockwise.

Top left....Man talking on phone while looking at people, probably waiting for someone.

Top Right.... Lady drinking juice, reading book, relaxing...moment of relaxation.

Middle....Man eating lunch, lunch break from his work. that is one big hot dog he got.

Bottom Left.....Man walking, staring at someone that got his curosity interested.

Bottom Right... Two ladies trying to hurry to cross the crosswalk before the light changes..

I hope that helps... :smoking:

top-left: Man on phone trying to call his professor and let him know that he's sick and can't come to class. He actually forgot to do his research paper. ;)

top-right: Woman sitting down and drinking some kind of drink while reading a book she got for free. The guy, in the background and behind the woman, is standing next to a bin of free books that he's handing out.

middle: Man sitting and eating a hot dog so that he has time to wait and let the floor behind him dry. He didn't want to walk while eating and accidentally slip, which could possibly cause him to choke on his hot dog.

bottom-left: Man walking by with a cup of coffee and newspaper glances to his right as some attractive stranger passes by.

bottom-right: Woman running to try and keep up with her friend. She was talking on her cell phone so long that her friend decided to walk off without her.

Back