Body heat

Christe

Reaction score
Its really random, but at school today my whole class was huddled in a corner because our teacher wasnt here, the window was broken, and we were all freezing. (we're expecting snow tommorow) so we were all leaning together watching videos on someones phone. next thing i realize some teacher is waking us up. We we were all asleep. there are 17 of us.

I'm a 19 year old guy, I've been eating egg everyday since my childhood(well yea its something like I was living eating eggs xD)... I got tanned now and the damm acne is making me sick. The tan and acne doesn't seems to leave me....my mom says its all because of the heat produced by the eggs in my body, is that true? ......... and i do feel some heat in my body(I guess its excess heat ) will I be able to get rid of the heat ,tan and acne. If yes, how? ... will I get my old look back.

I got tanned now and the damm acne is making me sick. The tan and acne doesn't seems to leave me...

Excuse me, WHAT ???? :eek3:

and can you be more specific?
what do you mean by "got tanned" how and when?
also "the tan won't leave you" ????

Fuzzy

Its really random, but at school today my whole class was huddled in a corner because our teacher wasnt here, the window was broken, and we were all freezing. (we're expecting snow tommorow) so we were all leaning together watching videos on someones phone. next thing i realize some teacher is waking us up. We we were all asleep. there are 17 of us.

carbon dioxide poisoning.

carbon dioxide poisoning.

Exactly what I was thinking... why would a whole group fall asleep? The school needs to check for CO2 levels!

People who die from CO2 generally just never wake up from sleep. To counter-act it, you need oxygen. But CO2 is hard to detect since it is has no smell, color, or taste.

Please report your concerns to the school... this could be very dangerous!

Exactly what I was thinking... why would a whole group fall asleep? The school needs to check for CO2 levels!

People who die from CO2 generally just never wake up from sleep. To counter-act it, you need oxygen. But CO2 is hard to detect since it is has no smell, color, or taste.

Please report your concerns to the school... this could be very dangerous!

True, and the incident does need to be reported. But they were in a room with an open window. Wouldn't that reduce levels in the area they were in? I mean the first thing they do when CO2 levels go up is open windows for ventilation.

True, and the incident does need to be reported. But they were in a room with an open window. Wouldn't that reduce levels in the area they were in? I mean the first thing they do when CO2 levels go up is open windows for ventilation.

The only thing I can think of is that the levels must have been at extremely high levels despite the open window.

The only thing I can think of is that the levels must have been at extremely high levels despite the open window.

Yes, but that would lead to the question...was anyone else in the building affected? CO2 levels would not have been high in just that one room, you wouldn't think. Unless each room has it's own furnace.

oh my goodness. i thought it was cus we were all warm

Unless people all over the building were suffering effects of CO2 poisoning, and since you did have ventilation, being warm and huddled together probably had much to do with it.

Yes, but that would lead to the question...was anyone else in the building affected? CO2 levels would not have been high in just that one room, you wouldn't think. Unless each room has it's own furnace.

Point taken. Now that i think about it, I wonder how the guy who woke them up didn't succumb to it.

Teacher wasn't in the room the same amount of time.

Logistically, I don't know how this happened. I just don't think 17 people falling asleep all at once seems possible without something else going on. Maybe there was a leak in the corner they were in?

Don't know, but CS - this could be serious. Please have someone check it out!

Teacher wasn't in the room the same amount of time.

Logistically, I don't know how this happened. I just don't think 17 people falling asleep all at once seems possible without something else going on. Maybe there was a leak in the corner they were in?

Don't know, but CS - this could be serious. Please have someone check it out!

Yeah, it definately needs to be checked out. But aren't they teens? I mean, teens can fall asleep when you are talking to them.:giggle:

Back