Body as a weapon, Heath you got to enjoy it

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
U guys need to check it out

Body As A Weapon Video

:-o

Let the deaf know, they are compairing it to the force of a slegde hammer and a car crash at 35 mpg into a brick wall. In the end, the older, bigger brother becomes a spear himself. It is enough force to do more then just break bones. They have trained themselves where their bones are stronger.

Watch discovery channel, it said something about martial arts once and that the pressure of a palm thrust thingie could shatter a human skull cause they did it on a coconut- basically the more you 'hurt' yourself by punching walls, bricks and stuff calicium builds up around your bones more to make them more solid, thus allowing you to endure more punishment among other things such as turning your body/muscles into fleshy armor by contracting and stiffening them up. It's pretty neat.

Would bricks break my fists?
I will cry over my precious hands if they become deformed.

Some believe the "Oriental" fighting arts were originally Greek in origin. It is said that in Alexander The Great's time a master of pankration -- A fighting art that used no weapons or armor -- Defeated a fully armed and armored general in one on one combat.

Some people take the self defense arts seriously, but most people I know do it just for fun.

Watch discovery channel, it said something about martial arts once and that the pressure of a palm thrust thingie could shatter a human skull cause they did it on a coconut- basically the more you 'hurt' yourself by punching walls, bricks and stuff calicium builds up around your bones more to make them more solid, thus allowing you to endure more punishment among other things such as turning your body/muscles into fleshy armor by contracting and stiffening them up. It's pretty neat.

Thats very interesting I remember seeing one guy on Discovery (forgot his name) he pound a iron block everyday for many years that his fist look weird but its hard as steel. He is also in a movie. God I wish I remember the title. :( Is that who you talking about?

Not sure, doubt it because I'm talking about pretty much every person who part takes in martial art comptetions. They mentioned how your body changes to adapt becoming stronger, faster and more powerful. Regardless it's cool stuff :)

Back