Bobby Berry was arrested to night,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea need some evidences to proof that Bobby Berry has been arrested but we yet have not seen it.

BTW hey NascarZing what part of TX u living such as south, north, west or east?

PurrMeow

Debbie,

Why did you make two threads? First thread you said Bobby Berry is arrested and you made another thread saying believe it or not... I apology if I have doubt but, I rather to see proof, Bobby been on the run for a very long time all sudden he got arrested out of blue? He must have done something wrong for the police to come over and pick him up...It seems like you not telling the whole story here just part of the story I find it to be very fishy. Sorry.

Did your best friend trick him by coming to Califlorida just to set him up with the police? Or was it unplanned? I have no clue what your story is..But, you keeping out information...

Edit::: Liebling and Ravensteve, You have to have Java download to be able to work on that link, If you don't have Java it won't work.. :D

Cheri said:
Debbie,

Why did you make two threads? First thread you said Bobby Berry is arrested and you made another thread saying believe it or not... I apology if I have doubt but, I rather to see proof, Bobby been on the run for a very long time all sudden he got arrested out of blue? He must have done something wrong for the police to come over and pick him up...It seems like you not telling the whole story here just part of the story I find it to be very fishy. Sorry.

Did your best friend trick him by coming to Califlorida just to set him up with the police? Or was it unplanned? I have no clue what your story is..But, you keeping out information...

Edit::: Liebling and Ravensteve, You have to have Java download to be able to work on that link, If you don't have Java it won't work.. :D

Thats what I thought! She posted two different threads that makes me feel fishy.. But I rather for her to prove something that he really is or not.. Right?

PurrMeow

fishy fishy fishy...

why does that word always make me feel hungry for seafood?

anyway, it is quite strange that he got finally arrested, as he've been on the run like a terrorist and got caught all of a sudden...well you know the old saying...

"you can run but you can't hide!"

so yeah you can't hide forever until you could die! :roll:

why is it so hard to ask for such proof even though debbie made two threads about that bobby berry guy being arrested? we already heard that he's arrested, but we still don't know if he is REALLY arrested or not, so if this was just a pack of lies, then I don't find this thread funny at all. pretty pointless and should be locked immediately.

cause too much problems?...::: confused:::

It look like Debbie refused to provide a link or a story to prove that this person was arrest....

Sounds fishy to me...

wisdomlady said:
:locked: :smash:

remove this thread pls...causes too many problems...

Yup, I agree. I can see that, too.

^Angel^ said:

It look like Debbie refused to provide a link or a story to prove that this person was arrest....

Sounds fishy to me...

everything must be kept in low profile... i can't make any comments...ok...it causes too much suspicious...no wonder why u all are fishy ...remove this thread plsss...

^Angel^ said:

Sounds fishy to me...

Why you push ?

^Angel^ said:
push what?... :ugh:

I am sure you know what I am talkin' about. You figure it out yourself.

Hey MODS ...

Care to remove this thread since I can see it too many problems by pushin' around, demandin' for the links/infos. since it should stay in low key until announcement is ready...

Thank you ! *sigh*

wha...what what?

we didn't really do anything!

either did angel or cheri or anyone else...we still don't really know if he is arrested or not and you are all the ones pushing us just because of a little question!
proof! that's all we ask! something that is a proof like a piece of an article from the news paper or a video clip from a reporter or whatever like that...and you are bitchin' at us to keep it as low profile and to be less suspenious?
then don't create a thread where it would obviously confuse us without some stupid proof!

somebody just got to teach you how to show some respect since you can't really do one single little task we asked after saying something that we aren't sure if it is true or not and just need proof, otherwise if there is no proof, then you are just a bunch of jerk offs who likes to fool around with your hands full of crap.

CyberRed said:
I am sure you know what I am talkin' about. You figure it out yourself.
I dont even know what you are talking about either...so maybe you are the one who should figure yourself out by seeing what you are saying, which is non sense at all.

wisdomlady said:
everything must be kept in low profile... i can't make any comments...ok...it causes too much suspicious...no wonder why u all are fishy ...remove this thread plsss...

Umm... You said.. "must be kept in low profile"
wow.. you amaze me..
you make things SO big at "catch me while you can" and blah publicity.. NOW this..

you are asking us to must be kept in low profile...

eh.. sorry woman.. you cant be trusted... :nono:

PurrMeow said:
Yea need some evidences to proof that Bobby Berry has been arrested but we yet have not seen it.

BTW hey NascarZing what part of TX u living such as south, north, west or east?

PurrMeow

Southeast :laugh2:

MsGiglz said:
Umm... You said.. "must be kept in low profile"
wow.. you amaze me..
you make things SO big at "catch me while you can" and blah publicity.. NOW this..

you are asking us to must be kept in low profile...

eh.. sorry woman.. you cant be trusted... :nono:

not on my thread, it is widely publicized but this thread must be kept in low profile...sorry...i have my reasons to keep it in low profile...

Debbie create TWO threads about the same issue, yet did not bother posting a link or a story, if you want to keep this private or low whatever it may be, then why bother creating this thread...It don't make no sense sorry!

Alldeaf is a public message board where everyone CAN read any threads they want and your thread is part of it so everyone has already heard that bobby berry is arrested but everyone are just asking for proof, such as a link or an article from the newspaper to see if that is REALLY true but you just wasted two threads and then told us to keep our traps shut about this?

no offense but it appears that you got serious issues, girl.

I don't even know why I even bothered to post here anyway, since I thought it was serious shit but then I guess it wasn't anyway.

Steel said:
Alldeaf is a public message board where everyone CAN read any threads they want and your thread is part of it so everyone has already heard that bobby berry is arrested but everyone are just asking for proof, such as a link or an article from the newspaper to see if that is REALLY true but you just wasted two threads and then told us to keep our traps shut about this?

no offense but it appears that you got serious issues, girl.

I don't even know why I even bothered to post here anyway, since I thought it was serious shit but then I guess it wasn't anyway.

now u see why i prefer this post to be locked until futher notice... :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back