Bob Barr 2008

You know - I actually have never heard of Barr. I'll get back to you on that after my gf's bday party. I'll have to do some quick research on him before I produce my opinion.

You know - I actually have never heard of Barr. I'll get back to you on that after my gf's bday party. I'll have to do some quick research on him before I produce my opinion.

Okay take your time :) Have fun at your party ;)

I think it is too late for Barr; he might be the best man, I don't know but it is the fourth quarter with 2 minutes left and you will waste your vote. I think it's better to use your vote to go against the worst of the two current candidates.

I had never known about Barr. After reading, I see he is a product of Iowa.

It seems for years he was an extremely conservative politician.

I understand from what I read that the libertarians are for much individual freedom and less government.

I don't understand how Barr could have become their candidate with his long history of extreme conservatism.

(Possible I don't really understand what the Libertarian Party means?)

He's a libertian which I never seen any presidents with libertian win the race and become a president for the United States. Most tend to be Democrat or Republicans and libertians are left out in the dust.

I think it is too late for Barr; he might be the best man, I don't know but it is the fourth quarter with 2 minutes left and you will waste your vote. I think it's better to use your vote to go against the worst of the two current candidates.

Exactly. I was trying to explain that in another thread.

And I am not voting for what I would not support.

I had never known about Barr. After reading, I see he is a product of Iowa.

It seems for years he was an extremely conservative politician.

I understand from what I read that the libertarians are for much individual freedom and less government.

I don't understand how Barr could have become their candidate with his long history of extreme conservatism.

(Possible I don't really understand what the Libertarian Party means?)

Bob Barr was used to be an Republican, but now he change and apologized to the Libertarian Party.

Libertarian Party is focus on reduce the government and giving more freedom rights for the civil.

Back