Bluetooth wireless microphone for doctor

baitchunker

Reaction score
My doctor is interested in a hands free, wireless microphone to use with a laptop computer so he can "talk' to his deaf patients. There is no need for a headset, just a clipon mic. Where can I find one?

Any blue tooth headset with an iPad should do the trick too. I think you can download a Dragon dictation software to it for free. Just need an internet connection to use (the voice to text processing takes place on Dragon's servers).

Any blue tooth headset with an iPad should do the trick too. I think you can download a Dragon dictation software to it for free. Just need an internet connection to use (the voice to text processing takes place on Dragon's servers).

This is what my doctor does. He loves it totally. HE is one of the few doctors in the area that sees deaf patients. Most of his staff know ASL and his wife is a terp.

Can use Dragon dictation on iPhone with network.

Wow!! Not having to wait for a terp?? Not having to write notes or having a guy show up instead of a lady at your "yearly exams"??? Not having to drag your spouse to 'terp and then have him balk in the waiting room? Oh, that is great technology!

Back