Blueberry cobbler

Annie09Z

Reaction score
I just put a Maine blueberry cobbler in the oven to bake. Anyone want to come over for cobbler with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on the side? Anxious for it to get done, I love blueberries!

I wish I could! That sounds delicious!

Also would be nice to see fall colors up in Maine. I would like to see that someday.

Oh god yes yes yes but be bit cold time I got there so eat it for me and tell me if I enjoyed it

:wave:...Yes...keep it warm for me...thinking of that song too..."I found my thrill...on Blueberry Hill"!

Ah,ha I'm getting a good sized group going here, think I'm going to have to make a run to the grocery and get more ice cream and even make another batch of cobbler to accommodate all. Yes, it's yummy and you all enjoyed it! :lol:

Sounds like I really enjoyed that I have second lot tomorrow but whip cream if don't mind

did I enjoy it annie how many plates did I have

thanks annie what I having tonight because I only doing you heat up quiche and you not getting pudding

it's chilly here - you still got me thinking about some <warm> blueberry cobbler:drool:

it's chilly here - you still got me thinking about some <warm> blueberry cobbler:drool:

You should whip one up, use frozen blueberries. I'm not sure where you are located, maybe you can't get frozen berries?

Back