Blu Ray came w/ WI FI an netflix- CC ??

YOMAN

Reaction score
Im planning to buy me other blu ray player.

I know few came with features like, netflix, youtube etc.

I wonder any one has one of this player that will work with subtitle or closed caption thru wifi w/ netflix movies?

Thanks!
Jake

Netflix has not yet updated the software for BluRay players to allow them to display Netflix's Subtitles. Only available on Wii, PS3, and Mac & PC Web Browsers so far.

ahhh crap....today is 2011!! geez..

I do have PS3 tho..

need one more for other room..

Thanks!
YOMAN!

that's news to me. i gave up netflix a long time ago when they wouldn't offer subtitles with their instant viewings. about time they started changing.

netflix

They do have subtitle but the Netflix want charge customer more who is Deaf customer as extra 'DEAF TAX' to get into more subtitle.

Here the link
NAD Calls Out Netflix on "Deaf Tax" | National Association of the Deaf

I sorta don't want use their service until they earn our respect first then how that will change for rest people.

Deaf Tax and we don't do Hearing Tax on them for 'sound'

Back to point; only subtitle is old movie and nothing on release or couple month old.. more like 10 years old of movie that have caption and I cancel those because of that.

thats frig BULLSH!T !

do you have any recommend rent movies by online ?

Thanks!
Jake

Only other option is Blockbusters for DVD and online or Hulu for only online from what I know. But again, you're limited by what little is sub'ed. There is always Redbox but those only have the newer movies.

thats frig BULLSH!T !

do you have any recommend rent movies by online ?

Thanks!
Jake

Download iTune 10.7 for Windows or Apple TV does have some rent movies with CC/subtitles and Netflix. I swap it from PS3 for kiddo.

Last edited:
I have BLU-RAY DISC SUBTITLES...On Netflix HOW?

on Blu-Ray, empty the disc and turn on... if have feature offer Netflix, just go there and be sure its connect the internet. After all set, you will see all movie selection. When you look at information that come with subtitle or caption to turn them on before you play.

I highly recommend is the iTV Apple does all caption most of them that I watch.

Back