Bloxorz

not if you're on firefox and firefox will open 2nd window

Probably it will not cuz it will start over again if you dont remember code number of password ? :dunno:

I did that accident click on the link of ads oops lol :Oops:

Yeah .. now I realized. Thanks. Now I'm on 19th!!! Whew. Wrote down Passcode every games I passed. Whew. Now it's break time. haha

Make sure you write down the password for each level in case you give up or accidentally close a window. Some people switch between windows and accidentally click on the ad links... closing the game. Oops! :Oops:

Alright, I'll do private requests...

Post the stage number here that you're stuck on and I'll PM you the solution.

No, I'm not going to give you solutions stage-after-stage... just every once a while. ;)

Last edited:
Oh that's so sweet of you. I will let you know when I "really" need your help. Thanks! I'm on stage 26th.

No, I'm not going to give you solutions stage-after-stage... just every once a while. ;)

I'm stuck on stage #28. Need help pretty please!

FINALLY!!!! I got all 33 games!!!! Does that mean I got third prize here???? haha

Thanks Vampy for provide this interesting game!!!

FINALLY!!!! I got all 33 games!!!! Does that mean I got third prize here???? haha

Thanks Vampy for provide this interesting game!!!
Congratulations!

What did you think of Stage 33? Was it hard or not? I thought it was one of the easy ones. Heh!

Thanks! It does surprise me that Stage 33 wasn't hard and I think because of experience of all stages we went thru that help me thinking better.

Congratulations!

What did you think of Stage 33? Was it hard or not? I thought it was one of the easy ones. Heh!

Back