Blood moon eclipse, night of April 14-15

same. saw nothing. wayyyyyy too cloudy. oh well.... I guess October then. looks like entire East coast missed it but somebody in California saw it

Well, I got up, went outside and--it was raining. I saw nothing. :(

I woke up around 3:30 AM and it was still cloudy out , I am not sure how long the eclipse was going to last . I was too tried to stay up and my alarm clock is not working anymore.

At least, I didnt get up, for nothing. :lol: i suspected that there would be cloudy at this hour. what a disppointing!

For those of you who couldn't see it due to rain and snow, here was the view from Tampa Bay! :) Figured somebody might enjoy them.

Attachments

• IMG_63036317730965.jpeg
    IMG_63036317730965.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_63031127375403.jpeg
    IMG_63031127375403.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_63024754355413.jpeg
    IMG_63024754355413.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
Saw the eclipse last night, what a view!

Whoa, Nice pictures of stars too. What kind of camera you use?

I use a FUJIFILM X100S, just a little digital camera. I took a few more pictures but I'm not much of a photographer and I've been too lazy to upload them. :squint: I just saw a lot of people hadn't got to see the moon because of clouds and what not and felt bad because it was really cool. :aw:

I use a FUJIFILM X100S, just a little digital camera. I took a few more pictures but I'm not much of a photographer and I've been too lazy to upload them. :squint: I just saw a lot of people hadn't got to see the moon because of clouds and what not and felt bad because it was really cool. :aw:

Ah nice. Shutter speed? Aperture? ISO?

Honestly, I set it on a tripod and the camera did most of the work. Again, I'm no photographer... never would claim to be, I just so happen to have a "nicer" camera because I took a friend of mine who is a photographer camera shopping with me when I bought it and it pretty much does all the focusing and everything for you. I just zoomed and clicked with the timer on to make last minute adjustments if needed. :dunno2:

not a bad camera, Mew, nice basic can do anything type, give excellent all around shots...I think its very similar to a Sony 5N (which I'd hope to get later, but one thing at a time) im not loaded just have to wait a while longer to get it (selling a Pro Video camera as I never use it now, so im 'downgrading' to something more practical, something I'd use a lot)...

At least, I didnt get up, for nothing. :lol: i suspected that there would be cloudy at this hour. what a disppointing!

I had to go to the bathroom so I had to get up, the sky never cleared up so I am glad I did not stay up till 2:00 AM .

Back