Blogging: Audience Development and Retention

DeafScribbler7

Reaction score
I've had two blogs, one new one and one archived. The new one is doing OK with 6,000 hits since June 2014. However, I would love to reach out to more audiences and readers.

Right now I've been promoting on Facebook (both personal and a page just for the blog), Twitter, Tumblr, several message boards such as this one, BroadwayWorld, several Harry Potter ones. (The message boards depends on the subject of the particular post). However, I do not see all of my posts showing up on Google (the blog itself, and two or three of my 35 posts show up).

What other marketing strategies should I explore? I'm happy to take any advice from the experts out there.

Should I buy a domain name for my blog? Google offered it the last time I logged into Blogger. $12, so not too bad.

For those who would like to check it out, the link is here: http://thecreativepensieve.blogspot.com/

your blogs are so good and insight into Usher informative from perspective of one who has it namely you.
Your bucket list(i got one to) achievable you have some that i had and have and fortunate to tick off list.
i wish you well you so talented something i never be

your blogs are so good and insight into Usher informative from perspective of one who has it namely you.
Your bucket list(i got one to) achievable you have some that i had and have and fortunate to tick off list.
i wish you well you so talented something i never be

Thank you for those kind words :)

Back