Blockbuster Online vs Netflix

Netflix have what Blockbuster don't.

Blockbuster have their own exclusive movies. Blockbuster costs more than Netflix but with BB, you can drop movies off at local and get movies on the same day. No brainer - BB >>> Netflix

I prefer Netflix.

I've tried Blockbuster before but at least two to three times during the BB membership my DVD rental would get lost in the mail.... Frustrating!

NF membership - never had a problem with DVD rentals disappearing during transit. Plus I love, love, love foreign and independent films - NF's collection in foreign and independent cinema beats BB's collection. BB is far too family-conscious in company's DVD selections. Plus I don't have a car - c'mon.

Conclusion: NF wins, hands down. LOL

I prefer Netflix.

I've tried Blockbuster before but at least two to three times during the BB membership my DVD rental would get lost in the mail.... Frustrating!

NF membership - never had a problem with DVD rentals disappearing during transit. Plus I love, love, love foreign and independent films - NF's collection in foreign and independent cinema beats BB's collection. BB is far too family-conscious in company's DVD selections. Plus I don't have a car - c'mon.

Conclusion: NF wins, hands down. LOL
Blockbuster Online and Netflix both have their share of missing DVDs. You just got lucky.

I have a friend who used to be with Netflix. His DVDs were late or sometimes missing.

I was a member of Netflix once. When I decided to cancel my membership, they still charged my credit card for the next 3 months regardless of what I tried to do with them. First, I canceled online. I got my next credit card bill... $20 charge. I called and they said I never canceled, but told me to try again. So, I did. They said I was fine. Next month, same problem. Next month, same problem. After the third time, I yelled at them and told them to do it themselves and that if it happened again, I would call and speak with the supervisor. It stopped. :)

Oh my goodness I love NETFLIX its very nice and easy I dont have to worry about past due not at all.... and much cheaper so I can watch all I want. :)

:cheers: I love Netflix, and I never have to worry about late
fees, even also TV programs on DVD, and other many titles are not
available in rent stores. :)

That's another feature I like about Blockbuster Online.

I use those coupons and free rentals for the new releases. :)

yeah but now they're taking away those e-coupons. I remember they said you could bring the dvds in and exchange them for another move in the store (unlimited) - NOW they're saying it's limited to 5 a month.

yeah but now they're taking away those e-coupons. I remember they said you could bring the dvds in and exchange them for another move in the store (unlimited) - NOW they're saying it's limited to 5 a month.
So? Five is enough for me.

They usually release about 5 new movies every month anyway. That's just the right amount of free rentals I need anyway. As for the e-coupons, I still get one of those every month. That gives me 6 free rentals every month. :)

They do also have an option of unlimited trade-in instead of 5, but it costs more. I'm not worried anyway.

When it was unlimited for me, I thought it was perfect. However, I realized that it was much more than I needed. I often ended up with extra DVDs that I didn't watch until 2 or 3 weeks later... or didn't watch them at all.

As for your "BUT"... they may reduce the trade-ins from unlimited to 5-per-month, but that's still more than Netflix. ;)

Back