Blockbuster, Netflix or Redbox (Vote Poll)

Which video store or online you use?

• Total voters
Blockbuster mainly...we do use Redbox occasionally. Seriously, we don't rent many movies anymore since we have Broadband and the boys are always playing games (Xbox) and Guitar Hero 5...Wii...etc.

There are different path from these rental.

Blockbuster offer ONLY new release movies

Netflix offer LOT of anime and TV shows

Redbox is quick-grab for cheap price but limited available.

I choice Netflix, because I'm very patient person and choice pretty much general I like to watch.

Finally, Netflix Streaming Online with English Subtitle.

I just sign in with Netflix.
I'm still with Blockbuster until Next week then switch to Netflix ;)

Netflix since umm.. long time, i think.

RedBox, i do rent in once a while.

There are different path from these rental.

Blockbuster offer ONLY new release movies

Netflix offer LOT of anime and TV shows

Redbox is quick-grab for cheap price but limited available.

I choice Netflix, because I'm very patient person and choice pretty much general I like to watch.
I use Blockbuster for everything. I've been renting anime and TV shows from Blockbuster... no problems.

Yeah, Redbox sucks with current releases. They usually release new movies a month after they're actually released.

I use Blockbuster for everything. I've been renting anime and TV shows from Blockbuster... no problems.

Yeah, Redbox sucks with current releases. They usually release new movies a month after they're actually released.

Of course via online for Blockbuster, it sound great. Also, I understand they do offer video game to send mail, also? I wasn't sure when I look up on their site.

Wirelessly posted (VamPyroX Mobile)

PowerON said:

Of course via online for Blockbuster, it sound great. Also, I understand they do offer video game to send mail, also? I wasn't sure when I look up on their site.

Yes, they also offer video game rentals. I did that with Mario Party for Wii a couple months back.

I plan on renting Goldeneye when it comes out. It was my dad's favorite game on the N64. So, he wants to try it out before deciding if he should buy it for the Wii. :)

Redbox is good for people who dont watch movies a lot. Also it s very convenience when you can rent while you do your shopping at the same time.

company is different to kind of store movies, many stores is very reason different kind of company product that is why! Lots of everything pretty blockbusters

You got my vote for redbox.. I rent movies from redbox since Late 2006.

i learned that netflix streaming is not showing subtitle on TV, only on computer. :hmm:

Back